005. La rupture

Astrophilia
Chapter Five, The Breakup
_______________________

As everyone got back from the break and sat back down; they were all talking about what they had seen so far in the viewing's.

The Gryffindor's (-Remus, Frank and Marlene) were all wondering why the story was focused on a Slytherin and a dark one as that.

The aforementioned three were wondering what they would see next and if they might appear.

The gods were discussing if the great prophecy would be about one of Poseidon's demigods; since this was important enough that the fates brought them to react to their future.

The members of the House of black however were worried for Regulus and her children and they also worried for Narcissa and her son and what they may go through.

Speaking of sons; both Aphrodite and Abraxes wondered if they should mention that Lucius was a demigod, but as they locked eyes they decided they would let the viewing's show it.

They all turned back to the screen as it started to light back up and then looked on incredulously as they saw the scene that appeared on it.

James and Frank were in the living room of Frank's apartment in diagon alley for game night waiting on the rest of their friends before they staged talking to pass the time.

"So.. I was wondering how Regulus took the breakup?" Frank asked James. He knew about them since he caught them together during the first few months but he swore that he wouldn't tell anyone, it was also because of being one of the few who knew that he was told when they broke up that year in 96.

"I still can't believe you dated my sister mate!" Sirius said loudly as he looked at James in betrayal and slight anger.

James rolled him eyes. "Well, I did mate but we broke up so that should help you sleep at night."

"Actually it does." Sirius told him with a smile. He was glad that they had broken up after all Regulus didn't deserve someone like James.

They both heard a scoff and turned to see Marlene glaring at them angrily. "The two of you are totally unbelievable." She spat at the two in disgust. She couldn't believe that the two were so callous and she wasn't the only one.

They both were about to ask what she meant by that when they noticed that even the other Gryffindor's were looks at them, especially Sirius, in disgust at how callous they were being about Regulus, his own sister's feelings.

The Gryffindor's might not be the little Slytherin princess's biggest fan, but even she didn't deserve to have someone she probably loved and her brother talk about her so coldly like the two are doing right now.

Poseidon who heard them from his seat gripped his trident tightly to stop him from murdering the two spoiled little boy's, since he knew it would upset his darling love.

Orion also looked at his son with a furious look. He knew that his children's relationship had began to deteriorate but for Sirius to say this made him quite angry; Blacks chose family above all else and yet it seems like only Regulus, Narcissa and sometimes Bellatrix understand's this.

Alphard also looked at his nephew with mixed feelings in his chest at what he said after all Sirius has always made Regulus out to be the miniature of Walburga but from what Alphard is seeing it looks like Sirius is more the miniature of his mother.

"You know she took the breakup pretty well."James told him happily but a little confused. He had expected Regulus to be more upset about the breakup but she actually took it quite calmly.