Chapter 19

It was a toss up between the thrumming headache behind his eyes or the throbbing between his legs that roused Louis from sleep. He pressed his face further into the pillow and attempted to stretch his deliciously sore limbs. The arm around his waist tightened at his movement and pulled him further into the firm muscled chest. His eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the bright morning sun streaming into the bedroom and cast little dappled shadows on Harry and Ana's serene sleeping faces.

Harry's dark curls hung messily over his face, tousled from desperate fingers and tangled into Ana's golden waves on their shared pillow. Louis traces the outline of the anchor on Harry's wrist, smiling fondly at the way Harry snuffled in his sleep, cuddling in closer to Ana nuzzling into the crook of her neck where her sweet scent was strongest.

Even through the haze of far too many tequila shots, he couldn't suppress the warm bliss that bloomed in his chest as the memories of last night came surging back. The raw chemistry between them had finally reached critical mass and exploded in a supernova that stripped them down to the very atoms of their being. The mere memory had his skin singing with the need.

He ghosted his fingers through the golden wisps on Ana's temple and met her sleepy gaze.

"Morning" Louis said softly, his voice rough with sleep.

Ana groaned and narrowed her eyes in response. "How do you look so damn good first thing in the morning."

Louis huffed a laugh as he tipped her chin up for a kiss. Her fingers crept up his chest as she held him close and deepened the kiss, her omega purring at the scents of both alphas blended perfectly with Louis' rich herbal scent.

Ana felt Harry's weight shift behind her as he sat up.

"Can we start every morning like this?" Harry crooned. He sat up, propped up on his elbow and watching the omegas with a glint of arousal in his jade eyes. Harry looked as beautiful as ever, pink cheeked and not so much as a shadow under his eyes.

Ana eyed him incredulously through squinted eyes "how?!-"

"Harry is immune to hangovers, love." Edward rumbled, scrubbing a hand over his face and sitting up behind Louis. "it's fucking infuriating."

"I feel like someone used my skull as a kick drum" Ana groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Same." Louis added.

"Screw both of you and your freakish-alpha-tolerance to booze." Ana quipped, as both alphas bit back a grin.

"Maybe that last round of tequila shots wasn't such a great idea" Edward chided goodnaturedly.

"Please don't say that word." Ana groaned, sliding out from the blankets and down to the end of the bed. "I need to go shower off my bad decisions."

"I'm coming too" Louis slid out of bed and followed the nude omega into the en-suite.

Steam billowed from the shower and Louis groaned as the hot water started to uncoil the muscles in his shoulders. He tipped his head back and let the water soak his hair, reaching blindly for the shampoo.

"Let me." Ana broke the silence, catching Louis' wrist. She took the shampoo bottle from him, some natural herbal brand that Harry loved, and massaged the fragrant gel into his wet strands, paying special attention to the base of his neck and temples. Louis felt his entire body relax, head lolling a bit as she cradled his neck and reached for the shower head.

She rinsed the suds from his hair, gently squeezing the water from his soaked locks and eliciting a deep purr from the male omega. She felt his cock twitch with interest at the sensation of his hair being tugged.