Murray-Jokic Kids: where are they now?

Author's note:

Hi everyone! Jess here! I know it's 2023 but in case you may be wondering what was happening with the Murray-Jokic kids so this is what they look like now.

Vlade is 10 (Born: July 7, 2013)

Jace is 8 (Born: December 4, 2015)

Gabo is 7 (Born: October 12, 2016)

Marko is 5 (Born: November 6, 2018)

Ivan is 4 (Born: September 23, 2019)

I mean dude! These five boys are growing up so fast that we are all getting old. Plus, they're not babies anymore. Since their parents won the championship for the Denver Nuggets, they couldn't be more prouder knowing that their mom and dad were the NBA superstars. Plus, they're all grown up. Dang! They need to stay little and slow the time down hehe just kidding. Also please don't make Jamal and Nikola Jokic become grandparents yet because I don't want the five boys to become pregnant yet and become mothers early just like Jamal did on his teenage years.

Anyways, I'm thinking of making another story but little did they know, Jamal is going to have another baby. Although, they were hoping that the baby is going to be a girl. Not only that, the boys will be eager to find out. Oh and just a disclaimer: Ivan was born September 23, 2019 not February 23 whoops. It's just that my brain has been fried like fried chicken.