Four

A/N: okay let's go back to 2020 as The rest of the boys had found out that their mother is expecting another baby.

The next morning,

Jamal was at the kitchen when he started feeling nauseous. "You okay there son?" "I'm fine Pa," "Oh okay, how about this why don't you take the pregnancy test?" He nodded and goes upstairs to take the pregnancy test to see if it was positive or not, then he waited for few minutes. The five boys were out with Nikola Jokic at the park as he waited for the test results to come. Moments later, the test came back positive and Jamal was excited. He told Branislav about what happened and he was excited. The first thing he would do is to tell Nikola Jokic the good news

August 2020
Denver, Colorado,
10:00am,

Vlade, Jace and the rest were doing online classes as Jamal. "Uh Kuya, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jace comes by to find out if they're going to have another sibling or not. However, little did they know that they're going to have a surprise coming. Of course, Nikola was the first one to tell the news or Jamal.

Vlade: Ma, what's up?

Jamal Murray: well I got good news.

Jace: what is it?

Jamal Murray: actually, I decided to tell you guys that you guys are having another sibling.

Gabo: Oh my goodness Ma really?

Jamal nods when the kids had found out their mother is pregnant again. Even Marko and Ivan were there when they were going to be big brothers to the baby sibling.

Marko: Mama does that mean we're going to be big brothers?

Jamal Murray: Yep.

Marko: 😳

Ivan: Awesome sauce!

Vlade and Jace were laughing at the fact that their baby brother were saying awesome sauce. "Wow Ivan," Since living in the 7 bedroom house in Denver, they decided to make the bedroom for the nursery. Although, the other Bedroom is where Branislav would be sleeping in since Jamal has been very close to Jamal after finding out that he was pregnant at 15.

Later on, Jamal is telling Branislav the good news about the baby. "Pa I have good news," "What is it son?" Branislav followed. "Actually, the moment you've been waiting for.... I'm pregnant," "What? Oh my goodness really?" "Yep and I know that you wanted another grandchild," "Of course! I love children Jamal, I'm so happy that I'm going to be a grandfather again," Even Nikola's mother Nikolina overheard the good news. "I'm going to be a grandma again Jamal, this is exciting!" After speaking to Nikola's parents, the second part he did was to tell Nikola that he's pregnant again with another baby.

Nikola Jokic: you're kidding right?

Jamal Murray: yep and Vlade was telling me not to tell you.

Nikola Jokic: Oh okay.

Jamal Murray: Besides, our five boys are going to be big brothers to their unborn sibling.

Nikola Jokic: Yep.

Jamal Murray: but I was hoping that it was going to be a girl because we already have five boys and I was thinking we can make a sibling for them.

Nikola Jokic: yep.

When Jamal's parents arrived in Denver, they were surprised that he and Nikola are expecting another baby and they were so excited. In the meantime, Vlade and his brothers had hoped that their sibling is going to be a girl since they wanted to have a sister.

Vlade: I hope we get a sister

Jace: hope so too! Besides Mommy already has boys in the family so we have someone to play with

Vlade: yep.

After surprising them with the good news, Vlade and his brothers decided to bond with their parents at home since they had to do the online class due to the pandemic. Also, their parents' game got postponed until further notice