Five

*Jamal Murray POV: Deciding a doula/midwife*

October 2020
Jamal Murray- 5 months pregnant
Denver, Colorado
4:30pm,

Jamal was planning to think about which doula/midwife he would want to have because he wanted to have someone that keeps him comfortable during the birth of their six baby. Well of course, Jamal and Nikola already have five boys and they were hoping that he would be able to conceive another baby. At this time, he would decide if he could have a family contact a midwife or yet, have his family be the midwife themselves.

Jamal's options on the doula/midwife:

Nikola Jokic- Jamal's birth partner.

Branislav Jokic- a father figure and soon to be father in law. Usually helps him out when he had Vlade and Jace.

Nemanja Jokic- Helped Jamal with The third and fourth baby.

Strahinja Jokic- Doula

And many more to come. In fact, Nikolina would teach Jamal how to breathe through labor pains and would do some pelvic floor exercises to help Jamal's pelvis to open up for the birth of the other baby. In some cases, Vlade and his brothers were excited about the addition to a family member.

Vlade: so we're you hoping that the baby was going to be a girl?

Jace: I hope so since that we already have the boys in the family.

Gabo: and I hope we get a girl.

Marko: No worries guys, we will be.

The kids were busy doing some online school as their parents were helping them out with the homework. Although, they were hoping to vacation in Serbia once the pandemic ends. Thus, Branislav's friends will be in charge of renovating the house due to the fact that it was still haunted. Well of course, they have been in the house for 5-6 years and they still go to their house for vacation. Somehow, their five sons were having the best time of their lives bonding with their parents.

Even on the pandemic, they enjoyed being together at home and going on virtual classes. Thus, Jamal and Nikola will be doing the parent teacher conference on Zoom. At least, all they can think of was that they will be able to keep themselves busy.

Jace: are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Vlade: Well yeah because Mama and Tata were planning to do some activities since all of us will be the ones to pick up the food from the school cafeteria.

Jace: yep.

Marko: Apparently, Brata. We wanted to plan a surprise for Mama because we wanted to see what Mama would want.

Gabo: we can ask Lolo Branislav if we can stop by at Smart and Finals to buy flowers. Apparently, Lola Nikolina already brought the flowers for Mother's Day.

Marko: Yep.

Later on, the five boys were in the room telling each other's a secret on how they would plan a simple gender reveal. Thus, Jamal is heading to the clinic for the ultrasound without the boys knowing that they're going to have another sibling. Plus, they will be heading out with their uncles to make a surprise for their parents anniversary and the surprise gender reveal. Later on, the kids wrote the letter telling them how much their parents' anniversary was important despite of the ups and downs, arguments and they may have been fighting like dogs and cats, but their relationship has been stronger than ever.

Their kids letter to them says:

To my Mama and Tata,

Happy 9th Anniversary to you Mama and Tata. You have been the inspiration that many fans would love to have and many more to come. May your love be more adventurous and many more to come.

Love,
Vlade and his siblings.

Not only that, The kids were writing a Mother's Day letter to Jamal. Thus, they credited their mother for their strength when he had to endure through the pain of childbirth just to bring the little bundles to the world. Not only that, they acknowledged that Jamal had gone through 7-8 hours of labor just to birth his babies and even the prolonged labor, but Jamal refused to give up. Nikola had described Jamal as a strong man and a mother who would do anything to make sure that their kids were safe.

Author's note:

Who do you think will be a better birth partner for Jamal? Let me know what you think- Jessica