Two

Gabo farts while Jace keeps watching TV

Denver, Colorado.
9:20am,

Since it's Nikola's day off from the basketball tournament, Jamal decided to play for the game tonight because Nikola had to take a day off from the game to take care of his sons because Nemanja and Strahinja were at Sombor due to the flight being canceled.

Jace had Reese's puffs for breakfast while Gabo is eating a breakfast burrito. Nikola is upstairs sleeping and yet, Vladè is still in his room because he was grounded. (That was the time Nikola Jokić got mad at him for not doing anything what he was supposed to. Yet, he got grounded for not finishing his homework). Vladè is not allowed to go out knowing that he's still grounded for couple days or so.

Jace: So Vladè is not supposed to go out right?

Nikola Jokić: Well no, because he's grounded.

Jace: Wow.

Vladè goes downstairs and asked Nikola if he could go out with his middle school friends.

Vladè: Tata, may I go to the amusement park with my middle school friends?

Nikola Jokić: No, you're not allowed to go out.

Vladè: Why not?

Nikola Jokić: Because you're grounded.

Vladè: Dang it.

Nikola Jokić: Did you finish your homework?

Vladè: Yes Tata.

Nikola Jokić: Okay then.

Vladè: What can I do after I finish my homework?

Nikola Jokić: you have to finish the essay for multimedia.

Vladè: Bummer.

Nikola Jokić: Come on, Vladè. Just give it a try, okay?

Vladè: Fine Tata. I'll do it.

Gabo: Hey Jace.

Jace: yes?

Gabo: So one time Tata had Marko and Nemanja suspected it was a shoulder dystocia.

Nikola Jokić: Aha! I knew I had it because my body fat as a child had made it harder for me to deliver him.

Gabo: That makes sense.

Gabo gets up and farts by accident.

Nikola Jokić: You farted?

Gabo: Oops! Sorry Tata.

Nikola Jokić: Damn! How embarrassing.

Gabo the fart master

Master bedroom: The bedroom of Jamal Murray and Nikola Jokić. There were photos of Nikola and Jamal as a couple. The photos when Jamal Murray was pregnant with Vladè, Jace, Gabo and Ivan. Also, a photo when Nikola Jokić was pregnant with Marko.