Three

Nikola Jokić and Jamal Murray Wedding 👬👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨💍💎

Denver, Colorado.
1:24pm,

Jamal Murray will no longer be known as Jamal Murray, but Jamal Murray-Jokić. The five boys were sitting at the aisle where they could see his parents getting married. It has been a decade since Jamal and Nikola were engaged. The teammates were attending the wedding even the BTS members attended the wedding as well.

Vladè was crying knowing that his parents were going to get married.

Gabo: You okay?

Vladè: I'm okay, it's just that Tata and Mama are getting married.

Gabo: I'm crying too.

Jace: Oh my gosh! They're getting married.

Marko: I can tell they are.

Wilson Chandler: Everything okay there?

Gabo: Were fine, Wil.

Wilson Chandler: No matter how many times I attended the Wedding with my family and friends,
It always make me cry.

Jace: :'(.

Wilson Chandler: don't cry dears.

Ivan: Don't worry, We won't.

The priest managed to do some of the wedding vows. Yet, Jamal Murray and Nikola came face to face. Jamal is the first one to say a vow using the Serbian language he learned when he first dated Nikola Jokić right after Mychel Thompson's previous relationship. Nikola taught Jamal how to speak Serbian.

Jamal Murray: Ne znam šta da kažem, ali ti si najbolja osoba koju sam ikada upoznao. Smrskana sam i mislili smo da se nikad više nećemo videti. Ipak, vratio si se meni. Pošto imamo pet sina, cilj je bio da želimo produžiti porodicu u bliskoj budućnosti. Čak i kada se osećam nesrećnim, prevazišli smo izazove koje smo imali kada smo i dalje dali. Volim te Nikola Jokić i uvek ću. Ti si mi sve, Nikola. Naši dečaci su naš svet. (I don't know what to say, but you are the best person I've ever met. I was heartbroken and we thought we will never see each other again. Yet, you came back to me. Since we have five sons, the goal was that we wanted to extend our family in the near future. Even when I feel miserable, we overcome the challenges we had when we were still dating. I love you Nikola Jokić and I always will. You are my everything, Nikola. Our boys are our world.)

Nikola Jokić: I ti, Jamal. Ti si najbolji. Ja sam obećao da ćemo biti zajedno. Ti si moj večni Džamal, naši sinovi su i naš svet. Volim i ja tebe! Volim te Džamal. (You too, Jamal. You are the best. I made a promise that we will be together. You are my everlasting Jamal, our sons are our world as well. I love you too! I love you Jamal.)

The man announced. "Now you may kiss," The guests were cheering as the boys were proud that their parents are married.

The reception was taken at the hotel where their five sons decided to do the speech for Nikola and Jamal.

Vladè: Tata, Mama. You and Tata were the best no matter what, I love you Tata, I love you Mama. I'm so proud because you and Mama are together. I'm hoping that we might have another sibling.