Seven

*Maternity photoshoot and family gathering at Downtown Denver*

Jamal Murray- 8 months and 38 weeks pregnant
~ Master bedroom ~
Denver, Colorado
4:00pm

The instance when Marko and Ivan interrupted Jamal's maternity photoshoot as they were having their photoshoot together at the Denver Nuggets practice facility. Little did they know, Marko and Ivan decided to interrupt their mother's pictorial making Jamal laugh.

Jamal Murray: seriously? How did our sillyheads break in to our photoshoot?

Nikola Jokic: well you know, they wanted to be on the spot haha.

Jamal Murray: is that so?

Marko: Mommy.

Ivan: Mommy.

The kids were very excited knowing that they'll be meeting a baby sister. Well they know that they wanted to have another brother but at this time, they decided to have a sister in the family instead. Not only that, Vlade and Jace were both amazed that the baby was going to be a girl. Thus, Nikola Jokic put the caption that says: On the way to meet the baby girl 💖. During the maternity photoshoot, Nikola placed his hand on Jamal's baby bump, but only to feel the strong kick. "Ooooh!" "Did you feel it?" "She just kicked!" "I know right and this little bundle is a future soccer player,"

Later on,

The teammates were there as Michael Malone tears up looking at Jamal. "Would you look at that Jamal? You are so beautiful with that dress," "Gee thanks coach," Jamal said. "I mean I know that Vlade and his brothers wanted to have another brother but I decided that me and Nikola Jokic would make a sister instead," "Oh I see," Not only did his head coach look on to Jamal, the teammates were getting photographed together along with the rest of the players. Gary Harris was at the left side smiling when he rubbed his best friend's belly.

Gary Harris: I can be an aunt.

Jamal Murray: of course! Why not?

Gary Harris: because I always wanted to have a baby on my own.

Jamal Murray: you will be a mom soon.

Gary Harris: you sure?

Jamal Murray: yes and if that's the case, we should walk around.

(Hey everyone! I know some of you wanted a birth scene on this one, but no worries we're almost there until Vlade and his brothers are finally going to meet their baby sister.)

Next, they went out at the restaurant as the rest of the family were coming in to eat out until the baby's arrival. Thus, they were handing out the baby registry gifts for Jamal such as the diapers, clothes and other baby items. "Excited for the baby to come out?" The lady asked. "Yep," "Hope your delivery will be smooth," She said. Although, the lady that was at the restaurant turned out to be the OB/GYN since she was placing her hand on the 6'4" pregnant male's belly knowing that the birthing will be easy. Meanwhile at the restaurant, Jamal would be eating 4 plates of food and hoping that the baby would be out soon. For desserts, he has the ice cream and cheesecake.

Vlade, Jace and the siblings can hardly wait for the baby sibling to be born. At least all they can do was to make the most out of their lives when the sixth baby arrives and now it will have five boys and one girl. Although, Jamal would be extending more family like he wanted to have two girls in the family for the five brothers to care for their sisters. Not only that they have the baby shoes for their unborn sister.

~ 2 hours later ~

Jamal and Nikola were watching a movie together in the master bedroom. Somehow, he explains to his husband about what to do when the person goes in labor. However, Jamal hasn't done any shower birth since he did the hospital birth with his five boys. Yet, Jamal did the home birth with Vlade, Jace and Gabo but the hospital ones were with Marko and Ivan. Yet, he was looking at the maternity photoshoot on his phone and Nikola knows he looks stunning on the pictorial.

Nikola Jokic: almost forgot, put your heart shaped necklace on to keep you relaxed when you're going to have a baby.

Jamal Murray: Really? Sure. I'll wear it.

Nikola Jokic: Awesome.

Later on, they continued watching a movie and the family can hardly wait for their little bundle to be born.

Author's note:

Hi everyone! I know of you wanted the birth scene on the Jamal & Nikola 2. The moment you have all been waiting for. The birth scene will be on the next chapter. You readers wanted to see the baby right? You have come into the right place. Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe week ahead.