One

Nikola Jokić gets mad at Vladè.

Vladè Erik Jokić 13

Jace Demarco Murray-Jokić 12

Gabo Ćići Jokić: 10

Marko Ante Jokić: 8

Ivan Jalisco Murray-Jokić: 6

Denver, Colorado
5:20pm,

Jace is doing his math homework while Vladè is heading straight to the kitchen to wash the dishes. However, there were some times that Nikola Jokić yells at Vladè because Vladè may have a weakness in following instructions. But it seems to make Jokić become a wise man because he wants to do what's best for his sons.

Nikola Jokić: Vladè!

Vladè was on his Samsung galaxy S7 edge. He was listening to Bruno Mars, Kpop, EXO, Camila Cabello, Becky G and many music genres.

Nikola Jokić: Vladè! Come over here! Right now!

Vladè: I'm coming, Tata!

Vladè puts his phone on the table as he knew Nikola would scold him.

Nikola Jokić: Vladè! Come here. I need to tell you something.

Gabo, Marko and Ivan were watching TV. They were watching Spongebob Squarepants after they finished their homework.

Nikola Jokić: Vladè, I've been asking you to do some stuff for me, but you didn't do it.

Vladè: Tata, you know I have a lot of homework.

Nikola Jokić: Well then, why didn't you do it? You always go on your phone all the time.

Vladè: Well Tata, I was doing an essay about vocabulary. You know, I have to study for the math quiz tomorrow, Tata.

Nikola Jokić: How about helping me instead of going on your phone, so that I don't have to spend time getting mad at you.

Vladè: Okay.

Nikola Jokić: for now on, give me your phone and do whatever I told you. Finish your homework and study, do I make myself clear?

Vladè: Yes Tata.

Vladè did as he was told and helped Nikola with the chores and went to his room.

Jace is in his room since he was already finished with the homework. Jace decided to tell Vladè something

Jace: Vladè! Vlade.

Vladè: What?

Jace: Vladè! You have to do something.

Vladè: Heh! Nevermind.

Jace: Vladè. Oh God! You know, Dad Nikola Jokić will be so angry if you're not doing it.

Vladè: Pfft.

Nikola Jokić: VLADÈ!

Vladè: Okay! Okay! Tata. I am going to do it now.

Nikola Jokić: If I don't see you studying for the essay and math, no more video games for you and no phone for you unless you finish your homework.

Vladè: Okay.

Gabo went to the kitchen where Jamal Murray is cooking. He gets up to the smell of the fried chicken with baked potatoes and salmon.

Jamal Murray: Are you hungry Gabo?

Gabo: Not yet Mama.

Jamal Murray: Okay. Let me know if you're hungry.

Gabo: Okay.

Ivan is watching Harvey Beaks while eating the food that Jamal cooked earlier. The next thing he would do is sit on the couch as Gabo joins in. Nikola goes downstairs and asked if they finished their homework. The three boys nodded. You can tell that Nikola is a strict father since when the boys were young and yet, they are growing up to be teenagers.

Vladè still has to do his homework because he is grounded for couple days.