Six

*The Gender Reveal*
Jamal Murray- 6 months pregnant
Meanwhile at the Murray-Jokic household in Denver, Colorado.
2:00pm,

The boys were preparing the simple gender reveal by eating at the backyard where Branislav, Nemanja, Strahinja and Nikolina were at the back as the rest of the group including the Murray family like Sylvia, Roger and Lamar were there with them. Yet, the first thing they would do was the five boys were setting up the food and the plate that their two grandmothers Nikolina and Sylvia were preparing for the late lunch and yet, the kids were at the backyard playing games. Somehow, Nikolina the mother of the Jokic brothers had been very close with the Murray family and Nikolina was very close with Jamal during his pregnancy. Well she helped him a lot when he went in labor with his babies and she knew she would do it all over again.

At the backyard,

Vlade was playing table tennis with Jace, Gabo and Marko. When Ivan and Lamar started playing the checkers. However, little did Jace know, he may have accidentally eaten the cupcake that had the pink frosting.

Vlade: Brata what happened here?

Jace: Okay I was having a cupcake and moments later, It had the pink frosting in it.

Vlade: What?

Jace: but I don't want to tell Mommy yet because it's a surprise.

Vlade: I know.

Gabo: is that?

Jace: Ading, be quiet. Let's not tell Mommy and Tata first.

Gabo: Oh sorry.

Jamal and Nikola came by with the cake that had the box that says boy or girl? Although, they're not going to open it first because the fans that were on zoom were very excited as they were going to determine whether they're going to have a boy or a girl.

Jamal Murray: so what happened to the cupcake?

Jace: Ma I was trying on the cupcake but let's just say it was a bit embarrassing.

Jamal Murray: embarrassing? Really?

Jace: yep.

Jamal Murray: oh those are from your Auntie Malika's. She made some from home.

Jace: that's why I was being told not to tell you.

Jamal Murray: Oh okay.

When they were preparing to open the box, they were counting down before opening the gigantic boy or girl box. "One! Two! Three!" Jamal and Nikola opened the box and the pink balloons were flying up in the air. "We're having a girl!" Jamal shouted excitedly along with his husband Nikola Jokic. Even Vlade and his brothers were excited that they're going to have a sister. Although, Jace had apologized to Jamal for eating the cupcake that revealed the pink frosting. "Sorry Ma, I didn't mean to spoil the surprise by eating the cupcake that had a pink frosting," "Oh don't worry about it," Jamal said. "Besides, it's just the cupcake anyway," Thus, they were hoping that the delivery will be smooth for Jamal. Nikola Jokic will be giving Jamal some comfort if he goes in labor with a sixth baby. In fact, he was still wearing the heart shaped necklace that Nikola Jokic bought for him for their Anniversary and the wedding ring on the day they got married.

Nikola Jokic: so honey love, I always wanted to have a future with our children.

Jamal Murray: I know that babe.

Nikola Jokic: although I remember you were screaming in pain, but it shows how strong you were just to deliver our little bundles to the world.

Jamal Murray: But I know that you have a game, but I don't want to be all alone because of the way I feel when I go in labor.

After the gender reveal, the fans, teammates and the extended family members were greeting them the congratulations. Yet, Jamal couldn't be prouder of his five boys since most of them did have the Graduation and awards from school since the teachers had given them the honor rolls. Thus, not only that they would attend the middle school, high school and Kentucky University just like their mother. Not only that, their future will be the NBA draft since they wanted to play for Denver Nuggets like their parents. Yep you got it right, their mom is the point guard and their dad is the center. Before the baby arrives, Jamal is still planning to gather around with the family before the baby comes out.