Feelings

In Ego's ship,Ruby was listenimg to Quill and Drax converse with Mantis.

       Drax betted that Mantis's antennae was to prevent her from being decapitated by doors,which is the most stupid thing Ruby has ever heard.

        However,Mantis confirmed that her powers are for feeling others emotions. Makes sense,since she is an empath  Ruby thought.

        When she reached to touch Quill,she said,"You feel...love."
"Yeah,i guess i feel an unselfish,general love for everyone."
Liar Ruby thought.

          "No,romamtic,sexual love."Mantis said. Ruby looked to see her sister quietly snickering.

            "For her!" Mantis finished,pointing at Gamora. Drax and Mantis laughed out loud at Quill. Gamora's expression remained straight,while Amber chuckled quietly and Ruby struggled to keep a straight face,eventually looking down to avoid making Quill feel worse.

            Mantis reached to touch Gamora's arm,but Gamora caught her arm and said,"Touch me,and the only thing you are going to feel is a broken jaw."

              Mantis revoked her hand in fear as Ruby shuffled furthur away from Mantis,hiding her arm so as to make sure Mantis doesn't tell everyone that she had a crush on Rocket.

             Thankfully Mantis moved on to making Drax fall asleep.Ego sure does snore loudly Amber thought.

              However,Ruby's amber eyes were fixated on Ego. There was something off about this guy,and she is going to get to the bottom of this mystery.