~ Progression ~

~26th of February, 1991~

Dear Waitlisted Client,

Thank you for your expression of interest and cooperation with the pre-screening process,

We are writing to inform you that on Sunday, the 26th of February, a daughter of the Chiyo family was born with the inherited technique of 'Transference'. She is confirmed to be a healthy and alert baby. She was born from the union of Yumiko Chiyo and Nobu Hanabusa, due to this she may inherit a technique from the Hanabusa family but this does not affect her ability to perform her duty. This bloodline is the purest on offer and is guaranteed to pass on the inherited techniques of your family. She will be the last child born of this generation.

The children born with 'Transference' are auctioned off at the closest convenience to their birth. After that they will be raised at the Chiyo estate until their fifth birthday, their custody will then be released to their new wards. All children have a high survival rate, if the child happens to pass away during their time at the Chiyo estate then 75% of the purchase price will be returned. If the child dies while in the successful bidder's care, then there is no refund available. If the child is later to produce offspring that has inherited 'Transference', they will be evaluated and returned to the Chiyo family for processing.

The auction will take place on the 28th of February at the Chiyo estate in Kosuge, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan. Meals will be provided to all. This is open to international buyers, and the price will start at nine figures.

This auction is anonymous. You or a representative should attend in person, but if unable, arrangements can be made. The successful bidder's identity will be kept undisclosed for the safety of the child and their new wards.

The Chiyo Family