~ Chapter 4 ~

~ 2004 ~ 

Sachiko stared at the blood stain that was now soaked into her bed. She had gotten up at her normal time to attend school but she awoke to find her bed and her pyjama bottoms covered in blood. She knew what this meant but she didn't want to believe it. "Shit," She whispered to herself as she looked down at her shorts that still had a straight at the front and blood stains down her leg. Tears started to run down her cheeks as she grew more frustrated with her predicament, she rushed over to her bed and started to rip the sheets off but the blood stain went down into the mattress. 

Sachiko let out a loud sob as bunched the fabric into her palms and buried her face into the sheets as she let out a scream. Yui was in her room getting ready when she heard the snuffled scream, and so did Satoru who had stopped by to collect his friend. 

Satoru had just turned fifteen a few days prior and was preparing to attend Tokyo Jujutsu High School this coming April. Both teens had gone through major changes, Satoru had sprouted like a beanstalk and Sachiko was slowly becoming a woman. Both individuals were fully aware of each other's changes but actively chose to ignore them. Satoru knew though that soon Sachiko would be more under threat than ever, it is expected that once confirmation of her 'womanhood' is leaked her bounty would rise, and the option of assassination would be added instead. 

Yui rushed outside of her room and jumped startled by the boy who stood with a pale face as he stared at Sachiko. He had opened her door to see if she was okay but was surprised to find the large blood stain on her bed. Yui squeezed past him, she ran into the door which made it rattle grabbing the girl's attention. She turned her head and sat up suddenly as her eyes widened starting at Satoru. Her face when red as stood up, and pointed at him, "Get out Satoru!" She yelled as the tears continued to stream down her face, he was frozen as his eyes flicked down to her pants and then back up. She followed his gaze and quickly put her hands over it as she sunk to the ground trying to hide herself. "Get out please." 

Yui gently pushed Satoru to the side and slipped into the room, closing the door. She mouthed a quick go away to Satoru who quickly evacuated the area, not wanting to get stuck in the middle of that storm. Yui walked over to Sachiko and knelt down in front of her, "Sachiko, you know what is happening. You need to calm down." She said softly placing her hands on her shoulder. Sachiko blubbered on through her tears about the stains on the bed and her clothes, and that she didn't have anything to clean it with. "Oh baby, that's why we have cleaners. They won't be mad, I promise. Let me get you up and you can go have a shower. I'll grab some pads for you."

Sachiko stood up with Yui's help and she guided her to the shower. Yui asked the cleaners to come in and grab the sheets and mattress. Yui waited outside the bathroom until Sachiko said she could come in, she held a few pads in her hands. Sachiko was still quite upset and Yui had a feeling it wasn't because of the stains. Sachiko sat on the toilet as she put on the pad, and the older woman questioned what was really wrong. "I don't want to have a baby now." 

"Sachi, you don't need to have a baby now or at all if you want," Yui said kneeling in front of her, Sachiko shook her head as she started to tear up again. Yui sighed as she brushed the hair from the girl's face, "Sachiko, do you truly believe that you have to? I know that is why you were purchased but you are a member of this family, if you decide not to have children that will be between you and Satoru. You shouldn't even be thinking about this now if you get pregnant before you are eighteen. I will murder you and Satoru, I don't care about the repercussions." 

Sachiko giggled as she brushed her tears away with her palm, "He won't want to hang out with me anymore anyway, not after seeing that." She said, Yui laughed a little bit and stood up to start gathering the girl's soiled clothes. "It's not very attractive seeing a girl covered in blood."