~ Vitality ~

Dear Yui, 

Dear Yui, 

I'm so glad to hear you are having fun on your holiday, and I love the photos, though I'm jealous I'm not with you. Brazil has such an amazingly diverse population of plant species, but I'm sure that is not the reason you chose to go there. I wouldn't mind swimming at some beaches or seeing some Brazilian guys.

I have settled well into my classes and get along with my two classmates, Yu Haibara and Kento Nanami. Yu is really kind and fun, while Nanami is kind of quiet and grumpy, but he is secretly a big softie. They remind me of you and Renho when I was growing up. Only Satoru's classmates know that Satoru and I are engaged, it's nice being able to get to know other people though I think they are suspicious.

We went on our first mission, and I was able to exorcise the curse by myself with the boys' help getting close to it. Curses are disgusting, but it was exhilarating working; I'm looking forward to doing more. I'm working hard to get stronger and using it offensively. I've found that I have a lot more control using my feet. I think it's because of the larger surface area. 

Be safe, and I'll see you in June when you return. 

I love you, 

Sachiko Chiyo