[004] you're the only boyfriend i need

                              Suki's haunted by another terrible dream.

                             She's wandering around in an unfamiliar wilderness, one that feels both terrifying and familiar to her. It feels so real, even down to the scent of earth and nature quickly filling her senses and the feeling of dirt in between her bare toes. Suki has doubts as to whether this was all a dream or not. She kept walking straight ahead, but she wasn't exactly sure where she was going. Suki felt as though someone or something was luring her deeper into the wilderness and she was powerful to stop it.

                             Suki paused when she saw one of the trees, noticing a symbol engraved into the bark. It looked exactly like the symbol she had drawn in the dirt back at the party. She reached over to touch it, letting her index finger trail along the line. She felt a shiver go down her spine when she touched it and that was when she noticed something absolutely strange.

                             There was no wind. It had suddenly become silent, so silent that Suki could hear a pin drop. 

                            Suki looked around, seeing a shadow dart out the corner of her eye. She decided to chase after them so she could see exactly who it was. Suki was hopeful that it could've been Courtney. There had been a couple of times where Courtney had been in her dreams, so it wasn't completely farfetched.