[010] bad dreams

[010] bad dreams

                                   It seemed as though the bad feeling had yet to leave Lottie, neither had it left Suki. And even though it was late at night and every hour of sleep counted, neither girl had thought about joining the others for bed. 

                                  Never in a million years did Suki think she'd have a conversation with Lottie Matthews. She was rich and seemingly untouchable. Sure, they were on the same soccer team together but that didn't make them friends. She wasn't really friends with anyone except for Courtney.

                                  But now the two girls had something to bond over.

                                  "What do you feel here?" Lottie asked, turning to look at Suki. She needed confirmation that she wasn't alone. She knew that Suki could feel the ominous presence looming over all their heads. It was just the matter of figuring out what it was.

                                  "I don't know. I can't understand it. I just know that it feels wrong," Suki admits. It was the best way she could explain it.

                                  "Yeah. Something's wrong here. I just can't figure out what," Lottie shakes her head. "I've been feeling it all day."

                                  "Me too. I - I even dreamed about this place," Suki adds.

                                 Lottie's eyes widen slightly. "Really? That means something, Suki. It has to."

                                 Maybe Lottie was right. Maybe the dream about the cabin and her mom and all of the other ones meant something. But what? What could it have possibly meant? Suki wished she knew and that the answers would simply fall into her lap. But most of all, she wished that her mom was here to help.