[008] nothing hurts more than a friend

[008] nothing more than a friend

                                   Suki was burdened by yet another nightmare. But this time, Courtney would be at the center of it.

                                   Suki ended up following the same deer she had seen the night before, going deeper and deeper into the woods. Suki could feel eyes on her but whenever she looked around at the trees and the darkness they were shrouded in, she couldn't see a thing. Suki keeps walking until she reaches a clearing, seeing Courtney at the center of the clearing. She was hunched over, almost looking like an animal as she seemed to be doing something. But Suki couldn't tell due to the distance.

                                   "Courtney?" she calls out the blonde's name, quickening her steps in the hopes of catching her. "Courtney, what are you doing?"

                                   Courtney doesn't answer her. She just remains hunched over and something strange could be hear. It sounded like... eating. As Suki wandered closer and closer, she realized that that was exactly what Courtney was doing. She was eating something ravenously, appearing like an animal. Something red stained her hands as well as her clothes, appearing to be blood.

                                   Suki gasps, horrified by what she's just seen. She even backs away but Courtney pauses what she's doing. It feels like an eternity but in reality, it only took a couple of seconds for Courtney to lift her head and turn to look at Suki. Blood was running down her chin and her neck, a severed arm sitting on her lap. But what startled Suki most of all was Courtney's eyes. Her eyes were completely red, save for her blue pupils.

                                   She looked like the Devil.

                                   "Why did you do this?" Suki questioned as she falls to her knees from pure shock, glancing down at the severed arm Courtney had been eating from before back up at her.