[007] god's punishment

                             As the sun went down and night quickly arrived, Suki was growing more and more troubled.

                              She wanted to believe that it was merely the shadows playing tricks on her. But Suki swore she could see shadow people moving through the trees. It was to the point where Suki left the others and decided to go and investigate on her own. She wouldn't get very far before she spotted something absolutely magnificent.

                             It was a deer, one with large antlers and eyes that glowed in the light. There was something hanging on the antlers, although Suki couldn't tell what it was. Suki feels drawn towards it and begins walking to it. The deer turns around and walks away, and Suki feels as though she was supposed to go and follow it. She forgets all about Courtney and the others, only focusing on the deer. 

                             "Wait," Suki says out loud, growing desperate as she continued to chase after it. "Wait!"

                             When Suki finally gets close enough to reach it, she finally sees what was hanging off of its antlers. It looked like bloodied flesh. Suki screams out of horror, falling to the ground and landing on her ass. The deer begins to approach her now, towering over her with its menacing glowing eyes. Suki was frozen out of fear, and she couldn't move. Her legs just stopped working and all she could do was stare up into its eyes.