Chapter-9

A profound silence settled over the area as the towering, masked giant stood still. He took a step back from Naruto, withdrawing his fist from the student's stomach, and then crumpled heavily to the ground.

All eyes were glued to the scene as the blonde with mismatched eyes appeared ready to strike again. However, Naruto's attack was abruptly halted when powerful sound waves washed over him. His focus shifted to Kyoka, who utilized her Quirk to amplify and direct as much noise as possible against him. "Don't just stand there! Fight back!" she shouted, pouring all her strength into countering the blonde. Her passionate cry snapped her classmates out of their daze, and Shiori was the first to react.

With determined steps, she pounded the ground, causing a layer of ice to swiftly encase the right side of her body. Emitting a fierce growl, she summoned a towering ice mountain several meters high, sending it hurtling toward the shinobi, who was engulfed by the icy cascade. Breathing heavily, Shiori sank to her knees; conjuring such a massive amount of ice had drained her. Yet, it had been necessary to halt this boy, this powerhouse of strength and speed who seemed like a relentless force.

Relief washed over the students as they saw the figure of the shinobi seemingly trapped within the ice mountain. "That should do it... I didn't expect it to work," someone muttered. However, their relief was short-lived when they heard his voice once more. Amid the ongoing battles, Naruto's voice echoed from behind them, surprising them all. He stood there, calmly crossing his arms.

"Ah! Stay back!" In a panicked frenzy, Mineta plucked numerous spheres from his head and hurled them at the shinobi. Naruto regarded the projectiles with curiosity but wisely avoided contact with any of them. He sprinted toward the diminutive student, who was already bleeding from his head. Mineta desperately cried for help as he attempted to flee, but the shinobi seized his cloak and hoisted him up, glaring at him with irritation.

"Leave it alone!" In a slow-motion charge, Iida sprinted towards the shinobi, blue flames erupting from her ankles as she delivered a horizontal kick. To her incredulity, instead of connecting with Uzumaki, she struck Aoyama, sending the French boy crashing hard to the ground, incapacitated by the blow.

"Slow," Lida's eyes widened in disbelief as she heard the shinobi's voice behind her. He held Mineta, paralyzed, by the head and tossed him into the air. Then, with a swift kick, he propelled the class dwarf toward the speedster, who was caught off guard and received a powerful knee to the face, sending him sprawling backward.

Uzumaki unsheathed his sword, swiftly changed his grip to hold it by the blade, and struck Toru with the hilt as she attempted to ambush him from behind. The invisible girl let out a cry as the blow landed on her head, causing her to tumble. She inadvertently collided with Kyoka, who couldn't evade the collision with her friend, and both fell to the ground.

Momo manifested a steel barrel from her right arm and wasted no time in launching herself at the blonde. She displayed some basic proficiency in using a Bo staff, attempting to strike him with her weapon. However, the shinobi effortlessly caught the object with his hands. Momo swallowed nervously as the black-haired girl tried to retreat, but she found herself unable to move as the shinobi's hand passed over her face, and she was unceremoniously slammed into the ground.

Observing the fallen girl, the Uzumaki raised the steel bar, ready to continue his assault. However, a long tongue wrapped around his wrist, and he curiously noticed the frog girl's attempt to ensnare him. With a mocking smile, the shinobi toyed with the girl, lifting her a few meters into the air before letting her crash to the ground alongside her classmates.

The shinobi raised an eyebrow as a peculiar shadowy form attacked him from the ground. Leaping, he saw that the shadow was connected to a student with a bird-like head. Swiftly, he evaded the shadow's grasp and charged at Tokoyami, delivering a horizontal kick that struck his opponent. The spectral figure vanished when the bird boy fell unconscious from the blow.

"Hey, leave them alone!" Rikido Sato pulled a sugar packet from his suit and devoured it. Curiosity piqued, the blonde Uzumaki observed as the teenager's muscles bulked up, and he gained considerable speed. With impressive agility, the Uzumaki dodged a swift kick aimed at him by the sugar-charged student. The powerful blow struck the ground, causing it to crack.

Remaining impassive, the Uzumaki stepped back to avoid a barrage of rapid punches from Rikido. However, within seconds, the student began to gasp for breath, and his speed diminished significantly. Just as he was about to reach for more sugar, the Uzumaki delivered a forceful kick to his left arm, sending him hurtling through the air to crash brutally against a nearby rock.

"Take this!" Naruto had to hastily tear off his white sweatshirt when corrosive acid rained down upon it. Nearby, a furious Mina repeatedly hurled acid in an attempt to strike the boy who had harmed her friends. However, her relentless assault came to a halt as she was forcefully knocked down by a kick to her back. She gasped for breath, falling to her knees.

"Damn coward!" The Uzumaki observed with indifference as a substantial amount of tape wrapped around him. He faced Sero, who had his arms directed at him, and questioned angrily, "You don't even hold back against girls? What kind of men are you?" This earned him only a mocking smile from the blonde as he shook his head.

"Do you believe that the adversaries you'll face in the future will be gentlemen who spare you just because you're women? Welcome to the real world, fool," he retorted. With a surge of strength, he snapped his bonds. He then seized one of the ribbons, drawing the student toward him and gripping his neck tightly. "Whether you're a child, a woman, or an old man, it doesn't matter when it comes to fighting for your life and the lives of others." He increased his grip, causing the boy to struggle, until he finally released him. Immediately, he kicked Sero, sending him crashing into the concrete wall.