Chapter-19

"We can't. It's an armored door that even with our Quirks, it's impossible to break down," explained Midoriya seriously. He had contemplated trying to knock down the door with a single, full-power blow using his Quirk on one of his arms. "We can help you; you can't handle him alone," he said, supported by some of his classmates who were willing to fight.
"They can't; they'll only get themselves killed," the blonde responded with utmost seriousness. He brought his right hand to his left shoulder, producing an unpleasant sound. He readjusted his shoulders, moving his arm, and saw that he was feeling better now. Suddenly, his eyes widened as he heard a roar.
"Here he comes!" Kirishima shouted loudly as he raised his body to activate his Quirk. Climbing up the platform, the Nomu with one less eye ran towards the students. Upon reaching the entrance, he charged towards his target. However, on his way, he encountered Bakugo, who aimed his hands at the villain. The grenades on his wrists glowed brightly as he activated the mechanism.
"Go down!" A deafening roar echoed as the explosion shook the entire platform, causing a part of it to crumble and leaving behind a significant trench of destruction. Bakugo grinned triumphantly; he had defeated the creature that had brutally taken down Uzumaki. His arms trembled from the effort, and he took a deep breath; it was the most massive explosion he had ever created.
But his moment of victory was short-lived as the Nomu emerged from the dust cloud, completely unharmed. The monstrous beast charged and attacked the stunned Katsuki, who couldn't react as he was knocked to the ground by the Nomu's powerful fist, pinning him down. Raising its massive hands, the dark creature was about to crush the injured and dazed blonde.
Just as the villain was about to deliver the finishing blow to Bakugo, Midoriya intervened with a surprise attack, using his Quirk on his right arm to strike the monster's head. The impact forced the Nomu to retreat due to the shock and force of the blow, leaving Katsuki stunned and seriously injured. Midoriya fell to the ground, clutching his throbbing arm in pain. 
"Now, Todoroki-san!" He shouted, urging his classmate into action. Todoroki reacted swiftly, using his ice powers to shield Kacchan with a massive ice construct that soared over him. The icy projectile hit the Nomu squarely, causing the creature to grunt as a thick layer of ice encased it. In just a matter of seconds, the Nomu was completely entombed within a towering iceberg, reaching the ceiling of the building and standing tens of meters tall.
Sighing a visible breath of cold air, the girl with two-toned hair inspected her frost-covered right hand, a frown forming as she stared at the colossal ice mountain that now dominated the platform. She squinted, observing how the figure encased within the ice began to tremble, causing cracks to rapidly spread across the ice, dismantling the icy structure.

With a powerful explosion of brute force, Nomu shattered free from the ice prison and charged toward the ice-wielding girl. She barely had time to react as the monstrous creature closed in on her. However, in the nick of time, Naruto lunged forward and tackled the Nomu, seizing it by the torso and hurling it off the platform. Together, they plummeted several meters before crashing onto the unforgiving concrete below.
"Damn..." Naruto grumbled as he got back on his feet, clenching his teeth when he saw the Nomu already rising once more.
"Just ask for help. You know that thing has the strength of Tsunade Senju and the speed of a Jounin, at the very least. Even with brute force alone, it's a formidable opponent that can crush you if you keep toying with it," the voice of the Biju echoed within Naruto's mind. He understood where this was going. "You'll let an inferior being take you down if you don't set aside your pride. You already know the words."
The shinobi scoffed, well aware of the impending challenge. "I can handle this... without your assistance," he retorted. Bringing his right hand to the seal on his left wrist, he conjured a series of spheres. Tossing them to the ground, he created a dense cloud of smoke that enveloped the entire area. "I'm not giving it my all just yet," he declared before vanishing into the white veil of smoke.
"Where is he?" Mineta asked, a tremor of fear coursing through him. Like his companions, he had been observing the entire battle, and now, all they could see was the dense cloud of smoke that shrouded the area. The silence that hung in the air felt oppressive, the tension palpable.
But then, the silence shattered as a powerful, resonating snap echoed through the vicinity. The thick smoke dissipated, revealing Naruto in action. He had landed a powerful punch squarely in the Nomu's stomach, causing the colossal creature to stagger backward, struggling to halt its skid. However, Naruto was relentless. He swiftly followed up with a forceful kick, bending the massive foe's back unnaturally. The Nomu was sent hurtling toward one of the many buildings in the area, and upon impact, the ten-story structure quaked and collapsed onto the creature, burying it under tons of debris.
"…" Naruto stamped his foot resolutely, demonstrating a slight increase in muscle mass, reddening skin, and bulging veins on his forehead. His Sharingan gleamed intensely, and he assumed a combat stance. His legs were spread apart and bent, while one arm extended with an open palm and a bent thumb pointed at his adversary. The other arm was bent at a 45° angle close to his body.
"Third gate... Seimon: Kai! (Gate of Life Open)," he intoned with determination. Inhaling deeply, the shinobi stood unwavering, his gaze fixed on the rubble concealing the furious Nomu beneath.

[ Dear reader's If you would like to support me and want to read advance Chapters then go to Patreon and read there.

PATREON link:- https://www.patreon.com/Skythe ]