Chapter-17

The atmosphere at the rescue station was thick with tension. Most of the villains had been defeated by the students who had gathered at the building's entrance. However, there was a conspicuous absence among them: Yaoyorozu, Asui, Midoriya, Uraraka, and, most notably, Naruto. Their whereabouts remained a mystery until a thunderous roar shook the air, drawing the attention of everyone present.

Toru and the others turned their gaze toward the source of the commotion, their eyes widening in disbelief. The fearsome creature that had recently bested their sensei and one of their most formidable classmates now stood alongside the villains, facing the rest of the Uzumaki's companions.

Returning to the scene with the villains, it became evident that they were taken aback and perturbed by the unexpected arrival of the blond warrior. His bandages had fallen, revealing an eye that had been concealed, much to the intrigue of Kurogiri.

"You just can't accept defeat, can you?" Kurogiri mocked, eyeing the slow regeneration of Naruto's injuries, a peculiar quirk that didn't escape his notice.

"And what makes you think you can win now?" Shigaraki chimed in impatiently, tapping his hand against his face. The strange eye of the audacious blond had an uncanny effect on him.

In response to their taunts, Naruto's grip on his sword tightened, his resolve unshaken. "Why do I think I can win now?" he retorted solemnly, his body poised for action. "Do you think you can attack my comrades with the intent to kill? I'm not like the other heroes you've encountered... I'm not aiming to win... I'm aiming to kill you." His words hung heavily in the air, conveying a deadly seriousness that sent shivers down their spines.

Momo, standing behind Naruto with the rest of the group, couldn't contain her concern and spoke up, urging reason and caution. But the determined gaze of the shinobi silenced her, making it clear that he was resolute in his intent.

"You're right. You should escape and seek help," Naruto calmly agreed, unwrapping the bandages from his left wrist to reveal an intricate pattern. Momo began to protest, but the intensity of Naruto's gaze left her no choice but to back down. Asui, Deku, and Uraraka joined her, ready to flee with their injured sensei while keeping a close eye on the unfolding confrontation.

"But..." the dark-haired teenager attempted to respond, only to find herself silenced by the unwavering gaze of the shinobi. Her voice faltered, and she took a few hesitant steps back. Eventually, her hand was gently taken by a nervous Asui. Together with Deku and Uraraka, who were ready to assist the green-haired man in carrying their injured sensei, the teenagers retreated towards the safety of their other classmates.

Shigaraki, annoyed by their escape, questioned their intentions. He contemplated ordering the fearsome Nomu to eliminate the group of students. However, before he could issue any commands, shurikens suddenly darted towards them, prompting Kurogiri to swiftly create a portal that transported them to a rocky area within the disaster site.

"Now we can go after the children—" Kurogiri began to say, but his words were cut off by a series of fiery explosions. The Nomu instinctively shielded its leader from the brunt of the blasts, which originated from peculiar papers adorned with strange writings. The explosions subsided, leaving a cloud of dust in their wake. On the ground, the mist-like entity stared in anger at the heavily damaged metal cylinder that held its form together.

"Starting with the hindrance," the purple-clad villain's eyes widened in disbelief as he heard a voice from behind. Before he could react, Naruto's sword pierced his cylinder, causing it to release sparks and suffer significant damage. "I don't know what these are for, but they must be important." Naruto withdrew his sword from the peculiar object, then kicked it away. It appeared to be incapacitated, with the mist dispersing and only a small remnant clinging to the metal cylinder.

The Nomu let out a fierce roar and charged at Naruto with tremendous speed. The blonde shinobi skillfully evaded its onslaught, moving at an extraordinary pace that surpassed human capabilities. As the Nomu swung its mighty fists, Naruto adeptly dodged each blow with his Sharingan gleaming brightly, his grip on his sword unwavering.

In a burst of elusive speed, a swift move aimed at his head from the left side. Passing beneath the Nomu, he made a cut on the creature's right side. With a scream of agony, the Nomu witnessed blood flowing from the deep gash. The attack didn't stop there. The Uzumaki had his sword enveloped in a bluish electric glow, accompanied by small sparks surrounding the blade, as he descended rapidly.

Executing a horizontal slash, the blonde managed to sever the left hand of his adversary, who attempted to shield himself from the blow. Observing the severed hand fall, Naruto prepared for another strike. However, he had to raise his arms as a shield when the Nomu counterattacked with a powerful blow from its right arm. The impact sent him skidding backward, and to halt his slide, the shinobi drove his sword into the ground.

[ Patreon link:- https://www.patreon.com/Skythe ]