Chapter-18

Kneeling on the ground, he carefully observed how his enemy's wound had closed, while the lost hand was regenerating rapidly. In just a few seconds, the strange being had completely recovered from all the attacks. "Almost instantaneous regeneration," he mumbled to himself. "He possesses greater speed and strength than I do. This won't be easy."
Sheathing his sword, he formed hand seals and watched as his opponent approached once more. "Let's see how much you can endure." Clenching his hands together, he created a bright glow.
To the astonishment of all the spectators, beams of energy erupted from Naruto's hands, striking the Nomu. The creature was paralyzed by the intense electric discharge coursing through its body. Trembling under the onslaught, it staggered back. Seizing the opportunity, the shinobi charged forward and delivered a powerful blow to the Nomu's stomach, followed by a kick that sent it soaring into the air.
The Nomu was abruptly slammed back to the ground by a downward kick from Naruto, who had positioned himself in front of the creature. "Now!" Drawing his sword once more, Naruto delivered a deep cut to the Nomu's stomach. He then proceeded to make several precise cuts across different areas of the Nomu's body. Despite being stunned by the electric shock and previous strikes, the creature still managed to skid across the ground. The blonde shinobi positioned himself behind the Nomu and sliced through the tendons behind its knees, causing the creature to collapse to the ground on its knees.

The blood was staining the floor and his clothes, but that didn't matter now, taking his sword tightly he looked for the vital point, the brain exposed on the top of the head, jumping up he was going to deliver the final blow.
Meanwhile, with the students we see how they were stupefied by such a demonstration of brutality, some felt the impulse to vomit when they saw the large amount of blood staining the ground and bathing the Uzumaki who was attacking with precision and brutality his enemy who was screaming. agony as he was practically mutilated and with blood gushing out of his body.
"He's not going to kill him? Right?" Kaminari asked with fear, who felt disgusted when pieces of meat fell from the Nomu who did not stop screaming in pain.
"..." several looked at each other with concern, that thing perhaps was a person, it would not be the first time that a person has such a monstrous physical appearance due to its peculiarity, many had doubts about what to think and could only be spectators of the carnage. In front of them.
Falling on the enemy Naruto was going to give the final blow with his sword, what he didn't expect was for Nomu to get up and open his jaw he bit the sword, "Ahg!" Losing the air from his lungs, the shinobi was hit in the centre of his stomach, losing his grip on his sword, it was swallowed by the enormous being that ran against him, the shinobi could barely cover himself when the giant fists of his opponent fell on him. .
"It's useless for you to try to win" from a distance an injured Shigaraki rose from the ground with some minor scratches and burns, the previous explosion affected him even though the Nomu received most of the explosion, with joy he watched as the creation of 'the ' He was savagely attacking the arrogant blonde who was barely able to cover himself, "Nomu was created with the objective of killing All Might, it is designed to withstand even the strongest blows of the symbol of peace, you don't have a chance."
Naruto only grunted when he heard the annoying subject, being on his back on the ground he suffered the severe blows that were burying him in the ground, separating his arms he used them to push himself up and kick the Nomu's chin, falling into the distance He tried to think of a new plan of action, however he didn't have time since his enemy was already in front of him.
Being grabbed by his head he was hit against the ground causing a loud crash, the Nomu mercilessly began to run with his victim in the palm of his hand, leaving a ditch in his path with the Uzumaki's body he threw into the air, giving a The jump reached him and hit him hard, causing him to fly at full speed against the ground. The shinobi fell brutally, leaving a crater when he collided with a concrete pillar.

"Grraaa!" But the punishment continued as his foe tackled him, entirely traversing the concrete pillar, dragging it along. With Naruto's left arm in its grasp, the Uzumaki was relentlessly pounded against the ground. Each blow inflicted more wounds on the shinobi, causing blood to stream from his head and back. The Nomu clutched Naruto with its massive hands, mercilessly squeezing his head, attempting to crush it.
With his bones cracking under the relentless assault, Naruto clenched his teeth in agony. He raised his left arm, well aware of the fractures and his dislocated shoulders. Glaring furiously at the monster, he retrieved a kunai from his backpack with his only functional arm. Using this arm, he thrust the weapon into the Nomu's left eye, forcing it to release its grip due to the pain.

"…" Falling to his knees, the shinobi tried to recover, only to see his enemy's fist stab into his face. He was thrown from the ground and flew through the air until he collided with a wall, becoming embedded, and he saw blood coming down from his mouth. As the creature was suffering from the weapon that stuck in its eye, looking down it saw that it was only about twenty meters above its classmates, moving forward it let itself fall.

Before hitting the ground, he felt a long tongue wrap around his torso. Asui slowly lowered the Uzumaki to the ground. "Is Uzumaki-san okay?" The frog girl asked with concern, retracting her tongue into her mouth. Several of her other classmates also gathered around, observing the shinobi's deplorable state.
"Break down that door... and go," he said slowly as he remained kneeling, aware that some of his ribs were broken and his skull might be cracked.