Chapter-15

From the mist, a portal formed, and a hand emerged, followed by the head of a man with white hair, his face obscured by one hand, while the other covered different parts of his body. He was clad in a dark attire with a Mayan motif. The blonde observed him closely.

"Everyone, gather in one place and don't move!" the class teacher suddenly ordered, which left the students looking at him with annoyance. "No. 13! Protect the students!" The black-haired man shouted, stepping forward.

"What is that?! Is this like the entrance exam?" Kirishima inquired.

"Don't move! They are..." the black-haired man stood atop a railing.

"Villains!" Midoriya's cry confirmed what was becoming increasingly evident. As the purple shadow expanded, dozens of individuals emerged from the portal, men and women with various physical characteristics, all eager to begin what they saw as a massacre.

"Eraserhead and No. 13," a voice emanated from the rift, akin to a cloud from which the villains spilled forth. "According to the information we received, Mr. All Might is supposed to be here. However," the spectral entity with nothing but red eyes continued.

"Where is he? After all the effort we've gone through, and bringing so many of us here, you can't tell me that All Might, the symbol of peace, isn't here..." The speaker, a teenage girl on the brink of adulthood, seemed to be the leader. She wore a dark leotard adorned with numerous hands on various parts of her body, one hand particularly obscuring her face. "I wonder if he'll appear if we kill all these kids!" The leader declared, sending shivers down everyone's spine, except for Naruto, who remained calm with crossed arms, observing the situation.

Taking a step forward, Aizawa unwound the bandages from his neck, and with a determined gleam in his red eyes, he addressed his students, "You stay with No. 13 and don't move." Without further ado, he leaped into action, ignoring the concerned cries of the students who watched him act. He landed near the group of villains, who wasted no time charging at him.

"Stupid! You plan to attack all of us alone!" shouted a person with triggers at the tips of his fingers. However, he was stunned when his quirk failed, as did several others. Before he could comprehend what happened, a kick to his face knocked him out cold.

"We have to help him!" Izuku exclaimed, making a move as if to jump over the railing. However, he was promptly restrained by someone grabbing his suit and pulling him aside. Confused, he watched as a serious Naruto approached the railing.

"You heard the teacher, stay put. I'm going to..." Naruto was about to finish his sentence when he swiftly drew his sword and flung it ahead of him. Several students were startled as the sword passed dangerously close to them and ended up right where the strange purple mist was forming.

"Nice reflexes, kid." Kurogiri remained unfazed as the sword passed through his head. However, he was taken aback when the boy appeared behind him, sword in hand. "He's fast!" Kurogiri's body was marked by multiple cuts, which reached his metal cylinder. "I don't recall anyone with his abilities on our list of students. He must have been added recently. He's a threat." With these thoughts, the villain saw the shinobi creating some distance and studying him. Before he could react further, Kirishima and Bakugo launched an attack.

"The useless Uzumaki isn't the only one who can attack!" Bakugo extended his arm to release an explosion, while the redhead activated his quirk in his arms. However, before they could reach the misty figure, they were absorbed by a portal along with others that opened. Several students were taken away, and No. 13 suffered damage while trying to absorb one of the portals.

"Oh no!" Ochako watched as Deku and Asui disappeared through a portal. Stepping back, she noticed a portal opening in front of her. However, just before she could be taken, a thin steel thread wrapped around her waist and whisked her away from the portals. Surprised, she found herself alongside Momo, Toru, Kiminari, Ashido, Kyoka, and Iida, all rescued by Naruto, who held wires in his hands and mouth. "You saved us!" Ochako exclaimed happily as she got up along with her classmates.

"Iida, you need to find help. The rest of you, take care of No. 13 and get out of here," commanded Naruto, his voice cutting through the students still standing on the entrance platform. He glanced back at the villain made of mist with annoyance. The mist villain vanished through another portal. Turning to his classmates, Naruto urged, "What did I tell you?! Get out!" Iida was the first to snap out of his paralysis and bolted toward the door at full speed, only to have it slam shut.

"One got away," mumbled a stoic Shigaraki, his frown visible behind the hand covering his face. He turned to his left and nodded at a guy with a screen on his arm, indicating that he had successfully hacked into the building's systems and blocked any distress signals. They would only call for help after everyone was dead, blaming the heroes for their failure. Shigaraki then shifted his attention back to Aizawa, who was still battling the remaining villains.

"Ahh!" another one of the villains fell to Eraserhead's swift right hand. Aizawa was visibly exhausted from the continuous use of his quirk. He took a deep breath, preparing to continue, but was suddenly interrupted by a surprise blow from a towering figure, over two meters tall, with bulging muscles, wielding a massive hammer and intent on crushing the hero.

However, he never got the chance as a sword blade pierced his right shoulder. Before he could scream in pain, his neck was seized, and he was forcefully slammed into the ground, impaled by the sheer strength of his assailant. Naruto stood over the downed man, withdrawing his sword with a swift motion. He then turned, earning incredulous looks from the villains and a serious nod of acknowledgment from Aizawa, who was slowly rising to his feet.

[ Dear lovely Reader's I have made a Patreon account and there I have already uploaded advance Chapters there so go read there and support me.

PAT REON Link:- pat reon.com/Skythe(remove the space)]