you pass out (requested)

"Baby? What are you doing out of bed?" Winter asked as she stepped into the kitchen.

She set the bags down on the floor that were full of stuff that she picked up at the store in hopes that it would help you with your awful flu.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled as she placed her hand on your back. "I woke up and you weren't here and I needed some water."

"I'm sorry, my love. I went to the store to get you some stuff to help with your flu. You were sleeping when I left and you haven't been sleeping much due to being so sick so I didn't want to wake you." She explained as she kissed your head.

"It's okay." You tiredly spoke.

"I'm home now though so why don't we get you some cold water and get you back up to bed."

You nodded and gripped the counter as she went to the fridge to grab a cold bottle of water for you.

"Okay, come on, darling. Back to bed."

You let go of the counter and took a couple of steps before a rush of dizziness came over you.

You grabbed onto the counter again as your breath hitched and your eyes fluttered shut.

"Baby, are you okay? What's the matter?"

"I'm dizzy." You said. "Winter, I'm really dizzy. I think I might pass out."

This made Winter panic.

You've never passed out before and she didn't know what to do if you did.

"Just take your time. I'm here. Just don't move." She said as she put the water bottle down to rub your back comfortingly.

You shook your head as the dizziness continued to rush over you.

It was an intense feeling and you couldn't escape it.

Both of you hoped that the feeling would pass in no time and wouldn't return but it didn't seem to be working that way.

If anything, it was only getting worse the longer that you stood there.

"I can't." You mumbled. "I think I'm going to faint."

And just as the words left your lips, you fainted right in Winter's arms as she put them around you when she saw your knees buckling beneath you.

"Y/N? Baby?" She spoke in a panic as she gently laid you on the floor. "Oh, my god!"

She reached for her phone that was in her back pocket and she called for help right away.

"Hello? I need help!" She frantically spoke into the phone as the operator picked up. "My girlfriend has the flu and she just passed out. Please, help!"

The operator assured her that help was on the way but Winter didn't breathe out a sigh of relief until she opened her eyes a moment later.

"Winter?" You spoke as she stared at you in worry.

"Shh, it's okay, baby." She said as she brushed her hand across your warm forehead.

You tried to sit up but she stopped you.

"No, lay down, baby. Don't sit up just yet. You passed out."

You rubbed your eyes before taking ahold of one of Winter's hands to hold it in yours for a moment before the sirens that wailed approached the house.

The door was thrown open a few seconds later as the EMTs hurried over to you.

"I think she might be dehydrated. She's been throwing up a lot. She has the flu."

The EMTs looked you over and did a couple of tests on you before nodding.

"Yeah, you're right. She is dehydrated."

"Does she need to go to the hospital?"

"No, she should be okay. I wouldn't say she's that dehydrated and she also woke up quickly, so that's good. I'd say just make her get some rest and drink lots and lots of liquids. If she gets worse, take her in. But she looks okay so she should be alright."

Winter let out a breath of relief, finding comfort in their reassuring words.

"Thank you so much."

"No problem. Call us again if she needs urgent help but she should be fine." He assured again before they left.

"Okay, back up to bed," Winter said as you both got up.

This time, when you stood up, you didn't feel dizzy and you managed to make it up the steps and into bed without any problems.

"Good job, baby." She said as she helped you into bed. "Next time, let me know if you need anything. I'll be sure to wake you if I have to go out to the store again but I think I got you enough stuff to last for a while."

"Okay. Thank you." You said with a little smile as she tucked you in.

"Drink up." She said as she put the water bottle up to your lips.

You took a few sips before letting go of it.

Winter placed it on your nightstand before kissing your forehead.

"You scared me."

"I'm sorry." You said as she held your hand again.

"Don't be, darling. It's not your fault. I just want you to get better soon. Don't focus on anything but feeling better, okay?"

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you more." She smiled before kissing your forehead once more. "Do you want some cuddles?"

"Always." You said before she crawled under the covers and pulled you close.

"I'm right here, sweet girl. Get some rest and if you need anything at all, just let me know. I'll be right here the whole time."

You nodded and started to fall asleep in her arms as she brushed her fingers through your hair, both of you hoping that you'd feel better in no time.