she snaps at you when she doesn't know you're sick (requested)

You stepped out of the bathroom with a groan just as Winter entered the bedroom.

She placed her phone on the bed before plopping onto the mattress with a heavy sigh.

It's clear that she's exhausted and you understand why since she's been so busy lately with the release of the girls' new album.

You're exhausted too but for a completely different reason, that being that you're pretty sure you've come down with the flu.

You came home from work early today because you didn't feel well but you slept for most of the afternoon.

It was only about an hour ago that you woke up, feeling sick to your stomach.

But only about ten minutes ago did you end up vomiting.

On top of throwing your guts up, you also have a fever, chills, your entire body is aching, you have fatigue, and a pounding headache.

All you want is to curl up in bed and go back to sleep.

You didn't even have the energy to talk to Winter as you crawled back under the covers, shivering as you closed your heavy eyes.

"Why are you not speaking to me?" She asked.

You whined as you opened your tired eyes.

"Hi, Winter. How was your day?" You mumbled.

She rolled her eyes at you, which left you confused.

What had you done to deserve that?

"You've been home for a couple of hours now. You've had plenty of time to rest. I have not, though. I'm going to lay down, you go make me some food."

You raised your eyebrows at her in disbelief.

"What did you just say to me?"

"Why are you being annoying right now?" She asked as she shook her head. "Just go make me some damn food."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did your hands and feet stop working? Because as far as I can see, they work perfectly fine which means you can do it yourself!"

You groaned after finishing your sentence as your head pounded more over raising your voice in frustration.

"Quit groaning and acting sick and tired and go do something useful!" She snapped.

"You do not speak to me that way!" You said. "I'm so sorry if I'm not being useful to you right now but I am not your maid! Also, I am not acting sick and tired, I actually am!"

She opened her eyes and stared at you.

"I threw up about ten minutes ago, my head is killing me, I have a fever, I can't stop shivering, and I feel rotten. So why don't you stop being a pain in my ass and leave me alone?"

You realize that your last sentence might've been a little harsh but you don't care.

You don't deserve to be treated like a maid to your girlfriend and you feel worse than you have in a long time.

You just want to rest.

You turned away from her and closed your tired eyes.

For a moment, it was quiet and Winter didn't move.

But after a couple of minutes, she reached over and gently placed her hand on your forehead.

"You're burning up." She quietly said.

"I know."

"What's your temperature?"

"I checked about a half hour ago. It was over one hundred."

She sighed and watched you in silence as she nervously played with her nails.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I can't believe I snapped at you and said those things to you."

"I didn't deserve that, Winter. Look, I know that when you get home when your schedules are packed like they are now, you're exhausted. I do like to do things for you to care for you. But demanding it and treating me like I'm your servant is cruel."

"You're right. I was wrong and I should've never said any of those things to you. I'm a terrible girlfriend. I didn't even ask you about your day or how you're doing."

"It happens. Everyone has a lapse in judgment and everyone says things they don't mean sometimes, especially when they're tired or stressed. But don't talk to me that way again."

"I swear, I won't. I feel horrible and I will never do that again." She promised.

"Good." You said as you turned back to face her. "I don't mind doing things like that for you sometimes but don't expect it from me. Don't forget that I work hard too."

"I know you do. I'm sorry."

"You're forgiven." You said. "Mostly because I don't have the energy to be mad at you with how sick I feel."

She cracked a sad smile before kissing your forehead.

"Are you hungry? Do you need anything?"

"Honestly, I'm very cold. Some cuddles from my girlfriend would be nice." You said.

She happily cuddled up to you, gently holding you as she covered you with the blanket.

"I love you. Let me know if you need anything. I'm here for you."

"I know." You said with a tiny smile. "I love you too."