you're drunk and don't recognize her (requested)

"Winter? Winter, we're over here!" Winter heard from across the room.

She looked over to see one of your friends waving her over before she began to make her way to you and your group of friends.

It was much too loud and bright for Winter at this hour.

She had a long and stressful day and she figured by the time two am rolled around, she'd be sound asleep and you'd be home from the club you went to with your friends tonight.

But instead, just about twenty minutes ago, they called her and asked if she could come and pick you up because you were very drunk and they were starting to get worried about you being here.

People were hitting on you, you were so drunk you couldn't stand on your own two feet, and you just kept wanting more alcohol.

And, in the nicest way possible, as much as your friends love you, they were tired of keeping their eyes on you when they wanted to enjoy their night out too and they haven't had more than a shot or two because they've been taking care of you so much.

"Oh, Winter, we're so happy that you're here. Thank you for coming so quickly." One of your friends said.

"No need to thank me. I appreciate you calling. I was worried so I tried to get here as soon as I could." Winter sighed before she looked at you.

She knew you'd be drinking tonight and she was okay with it as long as you stayed safe.

You needed a night out and to have some fun with your friends.

But it was clear that you'd had a few too many drinks.

A couple of friends were holding you to keep you steady because, without them, you would've fallen and hurt yourself.

Your eyes were bloodshot and she could practically smell the alcohol coming from your breath from where she was standing.

"Okay, it's time to get you home, my love. Let your friends have some fun for a while as you get some sleep." Winter said as she reached for your hand.

But you quickly pulled it away from her as you sent her a strange look.

"What's the matter, baby?"

"Don't call me baby. I don't know you."

She looked at your friends to see that they were just as confused as she was.

"Y/N, that's your girlfriend." One of your friends laughed.

"I would recognize my girlfriend!" You argued. "Trust me, that's not her."

Winter tried to hold back the smile tugging at her lips in response to your drunken confusion.

"Baby-"

"I said don't call me that! Only Winter gets to call me that."

"Is Winter your girlfriend?" She asked, playing along for a moment.

"Yes. We've been dating for over a year now. We're very serious. I love her a lot and I would never cheat on her. I'm offended that you'd try to get me to go home with you even as I continue to tell you I'm taken. Keep trying and I'll just call Winter and she'll come down here to kick your butt!"

"I'd like to see that happen." One of your friends laughed, making the rest laugh along with her.

"I want Winter," You whined. "Can one of you please call her? I'm starting to not feel very well and I just want my baby."

Winter fought the giggle that nearly left her lips before she reached out to brush her fingers along your arm.

You looked back at her but this time, your eyes looked soft and you seemed much more comfortable as you stared at her.

"Winter, you're here."

"Yeah, baby, I'm here." She said. "Your friends called me. I think we should go home and cuddle. What do you think about that?"

"I'd like that." You replied before sending her a drunken smile.

Winter felt much more relieved to see you so much more relaxed now and to see you finally recognize her.

You pulled away from your friends to walk over to Winter and she had to quickly wrap you in her arms because you almost tripped over your own two feet.

"I've got you, baby. You're okay." She said as you wrapped your arms around her neck and tickled her skin with your breath.

"Can we go home?"

"Oh, are you sure you want to come home with me?" She joked but you just furrowed your eyebrows adorably at her.

You wouldn't get what she was saying until she teased you about this tomorrow, which was inevitable.

"Of course we can, my love. Come on, let's get your stuff."

Your friend handed her your bag and she made sure you had everything in it such as your phone and your wallet.

Once she was sure she had everything, she thanked your friends for calling before she looked back at you.

"Ready, sweet girl?"

You nodded and she put her arm around you before pushing through the crowd of sweaty bodies as the music blasted through the speakers.

Once outside, she reached into her pocket for the keys and unlocked the car before helping you over to the passenger side.

"Did you have a good time tonight?"

"Yeah," You replied with a laugh.

"I would've never guessed considering I can smell the alcohol on your breath and if I were to let you go right now, you'd fall on your cute butt." She joked.

"I'm not that drunk." You drunkenly slurred.

"Sure, baby. If you say so." She giggled.

She opened the door and helped you into the passenger seat before buckling you up.

"I feel horrible." You whined.

"Yeah? That's the hangover starting." She spoke as she brushed her fingers through your messy hair and kissed your forehead. "Don't worry, baby. We're going home and then we can get you out of this dress and into bed. I'll give you cuddles and get you through this hangover."

"Okay." You agreed. "But just so you know, I might throw up in the car."

"Lovely." She teased before kissing your head and closing the door.

She hurried to the driver's side and got in before starting the car.

"Don't worry, my love. If you get sick, it's okay. But try to hang in there until we're home."

"I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled. "But I'm so teasing you about all of this in the morning."