𝟒

"Our little viper is finally home!!"

A black haired woman spoke as soon as we walked into the big living room. I was still in complete awe over the enormeous house that the Addams was living in, with literal pedestals in big hallways leading to different rooms that were majestic themselves.

I couldn't help but throw jealous looks at Wednesday who recieved a hug from her mother. I've never gotten so much as a handshake from Esther, and I did nothing to not deserve one either. As I had expected, Wednesday didn't hug either of her parents back, she just let her arms rest to her sides.

"How are our little deathtrap doing? Did Nevermore get on your good side?"
A man who I assume is her father spoke, earning a glare from Wednesday.

"I suppose."
She took a big step back and nodded to her little brother, who ran straight into her embrace. I smiled slightly, thinking of my brothers, before my thoughts was interrupted.

"Oh poor girl, I am so sorry for letting you wait,  who might this be?"
Her mother caught sight of me and let go of Wednesday, trapping me in one of her warm hugs. I almost teared up at a hug from someone's mother, even though it wasn't my own. If she only knew how much that hug meant.

"Mother, Father, this is Enid Sinclair. Our guest for the holidays."
Wednesday deadpanned. Or?
When I watched closely, a small smirk decoured her face. My eyes widened for a split second, before the goth realised and wiped the expression of her face. I let out my own smirk, and greeted both of her parents, who introduced themselves as Morticia and Gomez Addams.

"What a pleasure to meet you both!!"
I smiled to her family, who was all gathered in the living room, before Wednesday suddenly took a step closer to me.

"Shall I lead you to your room?"
I nodded slightly, not really knowing what to say when everybody was watching, but waved politely to all of her family members when the goth pulled me with her towards the staircase.

༺☆༻

"Your family is lovely!!"
I exclaimed as soon as I was sure that our conversations was out of reach for uninvited ears. Wednesday just shrugged the comment off and opened a door to a room — the biggest bedroom I've ever seen. The bed looked like heaven itself, and one of the walls were completely made out of glass with curtains blocking some of the view. The room had a black and red color theme, and the sun lit it up perfectly.

"if you need anything, talk to thing. He'll help in one way or another."
Wednesday blurted, before leaving the room, closing the door after her.

I didn't waste a second, and jumped right into the bed, relieved that I didn't have to spend another break at home. A second later, I was standing on the bed, trying to catch my breath. Thing had crawled up next to me, and tapped me on my shoulder.
"THING!! You scared the crap out of me!!"
I squealed, before sitting down again. Thing just signed a quick: "whatever" and tapped for me to come closer.

"Don't tell her I told you this but ... I don't think that Wednesday hates you."
I giggled for a minute, before deadpanning the hand.
"Oh thank you so much. Definately thought that she did before."

"Oh trust me, she did."

I shook my head in disbelief and scoffed, before switching into a more comfortable position. Thing moved even closer before he revealed a manicure set and began to dance around on the bedspread.

I just laughed at him and grabbed the set, knowing that I couldn't escape this one. I didn't want to escape this one.