000

James Potter was sitting in his study, a glass of scotch in his hand along with his friends wallowing in sadness.

Today, fifteen years ago was the day his sister took off. He didn't know the reason nor did he understand why his precious baby sister left.

He knew that she felt left out in the family, among her friends, and that she disapproved of Lily but he had hoped she would've at least communicated with him.

He felt lost, so lost. It was as if he was drowning in sadness and guilt. He was meant to be her protector, her big brother and when she left it was a huge blow for him.

"Do you think she would like seeing you becoming an alcoholic? We all miss her mate. But you're killing yourself," Sirius spoke, patting James back reassuringly.

"You don't understand Siri. She left me. Hell, She left all of us. She left Barty, Reggie, and everyone behind and didn't even leave a letter. I wish I knew what I did wrong so I could fix it," James let out a tired sigh.

Suddenly, a house elf popped inside the study. "Master flopsy be having a letter for you,"

James frowned. "A letter? From who?" He asked the house elf who just shrugged and popped out.

James opened the letter and abruptly got up, dropping his whiskey glass on the ground, and shattering it into little pieces. He had a look of horror on his face.

"Merlin's saggy ballsack," James cursed. "You good mate? What is in that letter?" Remus asked, his voice laced with concern.

"They found her," James muttered, a look of incredulity on his face. He seemed to be going to shock as he repeated the sentence again and again.

"They found who?" Sirius questioned, he had an inkling that they had found his baby marauder.

"Alexandra," James breathed out, his eyes seemed a bit teary. "They've found her."

It was dinner time and the great hall was full of students and teachers. The great hall's tall imposing doors are slammed wide open and a gaggle of angry wizards march inside the hall.

"IS THIS A JOKE TO YOU DUMBLEDORE? WHERE IS SHE?" James shouted with rage.

"Oi mate! Why does your father look so angry?" Ron whispered to Harry who looked as confused as him.

"What do you mean my boy?" Dumbledore spoke, his voice brimming with confusion.

"TODAY IS NOT THE DAY TO MAKE A SILLY JOKE DUMBLEDORE! I will kill the one who dared to do this." Barty Crouch Jr exclaimed with anger. Regulus and the rest simply glared at the headmaster.

"I am not aware of anything that's going on, my boy." The headmaster spoke sounding genuinely confused.

"Here!" James threw the letter towards the headmaster.

After reading the letter, Dumbledore's eyes widened in shock. His brows furrowed as he tried to take in the information in the letter.

A second goes by and a pop is heard. A set of cassette tapes is placed on the teacher's table along with a letter.

Dumbledore picked up the letter and spoke, "If you want to know what has happened to Alexandra Potter, the destroyer of the dark lord. You must watch these."

Gasps were heard all over the hall and whispers ensued. "Did he just say THE ALEXANDRA POTTER?" "The lost heiress?" "This is such a scandal."

"Whoever wants to stay can stay to watch the movies while other students and staff can leave." Dumbledore declared.

A few tired people got up from their places and walked out while the rest stayed in the hall.

"Does anyone know how to operate these?" Dumbledore asked. Hermione Granger who was silently observing the chaos got up and switched on the projector that had mysteriously appeared in the great hall.

Dumbledore swooshed his wand around and changed the great hall benches into small cozy couches.

And so it began...

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️
Hey guys, next chapter we finally see Alexandra and the guys.

Okay, so ships!
Most of you have voted for Dean but I will wait and see if there's any change in the votes.

So do we want Dean? Sam? Crowley? Castiel? Lucifer?

Your comments and votes make me so grateful and happy. Thank you so much for giving my story a chance!

you can suggest things that you want to read in this story!
senia<33