008

Alexandra snaps her fingers and suddenly the sleeping man is bound. She flicks her finger upwards and Brady is hovering over the bed. She curls her fingers around his hair and apparates.

"I'm scared. Not for Alexandra but for the man."

The scene changes and they're in an interrogation room. Brady is tied onto a chair and there's a devil trap underneath and above him.

"Oh, Merlin! That's fucking terrifying."

"Black Madness strikes again!" Sirius whooped, while Regulus snorted. "You all are in for a surprise."

Harry frowned. "Why's that?" James guffawed. "My sister was renowned for her torture of the death eaters. She was the one who made even Auntie Wally kick the bucket."

She leans against the wall with her arms crossed, patiently waiting for the man to wake up.

"Oh yeah. She looks antsy." Barty mumbled. "We're in for a treat boys."

A few minutes go by and the man slowly starts to wake up. "Wha- what?" He exclaims as he looks at Alexandra. Brady smirks and tries to leave the vessel, trying to eject himself but it doesn't work. He frowns.

"What the fuck? What is this?"

"What is this Brady dude? A creature?"

Alexandra smiles and, with a flick of her finger forces Brady to look upwards at the devil trap, who growls in return.

"What's that red thing etched on the walls?"

"I thought I told you to stay away from Sam?" Alexandra says with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay, so she knows him?"

Brady's eyes go pitch black as he smiles. "Well, direct orders from the general cannot be avoided, sweetheart."

"General? What the fuck is this? World War 3?"

Alexandra huffs a laugh. "So you'd much rather serve that Azazel bitch than me?"

"Azazel? That's a weird ass name."

"Serve? Oh, my Merlin! Is she finally gunning for world domination?"

"Azazel bitch? Haha, I love her."

Brady laughs, his eyes flashing black. "Of course, I would. After all, Hell needs a demon to rule rather than the Winchester's bitch."

"Oh, Jesus! Oh, Merlin! Fuck no!"

"What the fuck is that abomination?"

"Hell? Demon?"

"The fuck is going on?"

"Azazel? Hell? Demon? What's up with the biblical nonsense?"

"I'm outta this place if that nonsense ever comes my way."

"He dares call my sister a bitch?"

Alexandra snorts. "I am Dean's bitch but only he has the right to call me that. You're going to pay Brady. I warned you the last time that I'm not to be messed with."

"This is it. I'm finally getting to watch her torture someone. Oh hell, I'm about to scream!" Barty mumbled under his breath.

Regulus laughed. "Calm down darling."

She grabs a bizarre-looking knife and stabs the demon's thigh with it.

"Isn't that Kurdish? I saw Bill reading a Kurdish tome during the holidays." Ginny whispered to Fred who shrugged.