007

The scene changes to the Sylvania Bridge. Dean and Sam walk along the bridge, then stop to lean on the railing and look down at the river. Alexandra trails behind them

"This is like a horror movie. Like- if I was in there I would run for my life."

"So this is where Constance took the swan dive," Dean mumbles.

Sirius snorted making James glare at him. "What! He's funny!" Sirius exclaimed.

Sam looks forward and points.
"Hey the lady is there-" Constance was standing at the edge of the bridge.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT GHOST DOING? DIE AGAIN? CRAZY BITCH."

She looks over them and steps forward off the edge. They turn to look over where she fell.

"She's going to be right behind them isn't she?"

"Where'd she go?" Dean exclaims. Sam shrugs. "I don't know."

"Uh, darling? Who's driving your car?" Alexandra calls out. Dean looks over and his car's engine starts on its own and its headlights come on.

"A haunted car? Damn."

"No! because I would leave that car, town and go live on a island where nobody has outside contact and settle there."

Dean fishes through his pockets pulls out the car keys and jangles them. "You evil daughter of a bitch let my baby go!" Dean yells.

"BAHAHAH he's so unserious and funny," Blaise laughed.

The car jerks into motion, heading straight towards them.

"Nuh uh IM RUNNING FULL SPEED! Gonna be like Usain Bolt and just keep on running."

"Grab onto my hand guys!" Alexandra shouts and apparates them into the impala.

"Okay that was cool," Ginny mumbled, staring at the scene.

She speaks in Latin and the car comes to a halt. "Well I've temporarily fixed our car problem but the lady is still out there."

"DID SHE JUST SAY GET THE FUCK OUT IN LATIN? AND THE GHOST RAN OUT? OMG SHES SO FUCKING HILARIOUS," Sirius wheezed, banging his fist on the table in front of him.

"Well, it's time to gank her," Dean says furiously. "She dared to mess up baby!"

"Gank? I will never get over the way he says gank."

Dean drives on the highway and suddenly she pops in the backseat of the car.

"Holy Merlin! That scared the crap out of me."

"Take me home!" She shouts, acting like a petulant child. Sam says "No!" which ends up making her mad. The doors lock on their own.

"What the fuck?" James cursed.
"Indeed," Barty mumbled. "The fuck's going on?"

Dean tries to steer but isn't able to, Constance seems to controlling it as well, "You're not going to mess with my baby, you bitch!"

"Dang he's so possessive. Why am I drooling?"

Constance flickers. Alexandra who's sitting next to the ghost lady seems to be glaring at her.

"She's deffo jealous of Alexandra."

The car pulls up in front of CONSTANCE's house and stops. The engine shuts off and so do the lights. "Don't do this," Sam says.

Her voice is sad. "I can never go home."