010

The scene changes and it shows Alexandra with messy hair, wearing the t-shirt that Dean was wearing earlier, walking down the stairs. A shirtless Dean trails behind her.

"They smashed. No doubt."

"I DO NOT WANT TO SEE MY SISTER'S WALK OF SHAME! WHAT THE FUCK." James screamed. Regulus shrugged. "To be fair tho."

"Oh lord have mercy I'm about to combust!"

"TILL MY MOUTH IMPRINTS THE SIZE OF IT!" Blaise yelled.

Theodore wheezed. "It'll take a minute for that. Like babe you have amazing cock sucking lips."

Blaise gasped. "EXCUSE ME?" Draco snorted. "Pack it up Mr size queen."

"My legs are divorcing." "Till my ovaries explode!"

Sam who was in the living room along with Jessica notices them approaching and has a look of disgust. "You both- ugh," Sam fake gags.

"For real." "Who wants to see their siblings with sex hair and the afterglow? Yuck."

"You know what they say, Sammy! Sex is the best therapy. Keeps the doctors away and all that," Dean says with a smirk.

Remus looked at Sirius with a smirk. "How about that Siri?"

Sirius could feel a blush creeping up his face. "Oh hush mooney."

Alexandra elbows Dean. "Shut up," She hisses.

She then turns to look at Sam. "Your brother is a fucking machine dude. He never gets tired. We went over five rounds today you know? What the fuck did he eat when he was young?" She says with exasperation.

"EXCUSE ME!?? WHAT THE FUCK? I DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT SHIT!" James exclaimed. Regulus and Barty snickered. "Prongsie- chill the fuck out."

"THAT BOY IS A REAL PUSSY PLEASER!" Blaise sang.

"TILL MY WALLS ARE PAINTED WHITE!" Angelina screamed. "I AM SCREAMING WITHOUT THE S."

"Girl- you need therapy... me too," Ginny mumbled under her breath. "

Sam's mouth is hung open with disbelief in his eyes. While Dean is snickering.

"This is what starvation at a young age does to you. I'm just hungry for you Lex." Dean winks at Alexandra, who lets out a frustrated scream. "We're not going to gloss over that fact De."

"STARVATION????"
"WHAT WAS HIS FATHER DOING?" "ESICUSE ME???"

"Sammy dude why do you look like that?" Dean asks with a smirk.

Sam looks at him with distaste. "You both are just disgusting." Alexandra snorts. "Love ya too Sammy," She blows a kiss to him.

"Disgustingly hot." Ginny whistled.

"Okay be real for a second. How did you save Jessica? And have you found something about the demon blood?" Sam asks.

"That's something that even I'm curious about. How did she work her time travel? Like wouldn't that cause a butterfly effect?"

Alexandra shrugs. "Time travel dude. I figured Jessica told you. And give me a second I'll figure that out." She fishes out her phone and dials a number. Dean looks at her with a knowing glance. "He gonna pick up?" He questions.

"Who is she calling?"

"I'll pop in wherever he is if he doesn't." Alexandra mumbles. "It's going to voicemail. Ugh, insufferable bastard." She whines.