002

Stanford University
Present Day

Gasoline by Ginger begins to play.

"Sam!" A young woman calls out as she comes around a corner, she is wearing a sexy-nurse costume and adjusting her hat.

"She's hot." "She's so pretty omg."

The photo of Mary and John from earlier is on the dresser.

"Ohhh so they're showing Sam, Dean's younger brother."

"Damn, do you think he remembers what happened?" "Ugh, why do you have to be so dark dude."

"Get a move on, would you?" She huffs. "We were supposed to be there like fifteen minutes ago." She says and pretends to walk off. "Sam! You coming or what?" She calls out again.

"Why is every man like this?" Hermoine muttered. Ron gaped at her, "I'm so not like this." Hermione huffed, "Yeah and I'm not a witch."

A young man pokes his head around the corner, it's Sam. He's wearing jeans and three shirts.

"Damn, he grew up nicely." "He's so hot." "Merlin- he looks adorable."

"Do I have to?" He questions. Jess looks exasperated as she exclaims, "Yes! It'll be fun."

"Just like me for real. I hate socializing."

Sam walks into the room. Jess stares at him. "And where's your costume?" She asks Sam, who just laughs and ducks his head.

"With all due respect, Merlin I'd smash." "He's so cute and tall omg-"

"That sexy nurse outfit was a costume? I thought she like, worked at a hospital," Marcus Flint muttered under his breath.

Blaise scoffed, "You would think that wouldn't you? If this was the dress code at the hospital I would be working there. I mean- imagine all the slutty men." Blaise spoke out, fawning over imaginary doctors.

"Dude You haven't seen doctor sexy Md?" (cameo to our cowboy doctor sexy) Seamus asked, a loopy smile on his face as he thought about doctor sexy.

Blaise looked at him shook. "There is a doctor called as sexy?" Seamus fervently nodded. "Oh my- you're missing out on a real hot mmf-" A hand was placed on Seamus's mouth, shutting him up.

Dean Thomas glared at Seamus. "Seriously- I'm sitting right here and you keep talking about that dude. Are you even into me?"

Seamus winced, "M'sorry but he's hot." Dean Thomas shot him a dirty look and faced the other way.

"You know how I feel about Halloween." Sam remarks.

"All Hallows Eve right? Samhain?" Barty Crouch Jr. whisper-yelled at Regulus. Regulus rolled his eyes, "Yes Barty, Halloween is Samhain."

The scene changes to a bar. Music is playing. The bar is decorated for Halloween.

"Ohh so this is the muggle version of Samhain." "It looks pretty cool."

The camera pans to Jess, who raises a glass as a man with a ghoul costume comes up to the table.

"So here's to Sam- and his awesome LSAT victory."

"That is not what ghosts look like."

"What does she mean by LSAT?" James asked, his voice brimming with curiosity. "He means law school admission test. To enter a law school and become a lawyer you need to take that test." Hermione clarified, a smile noticeable on her face.

Sam laughs. "All right, all right, it's not that big of a deal." He says but clinks glasses with Jess and the man.

"Not a big deal? Excuse me? Why is he downplaying this?" Hermione looked frazzled and baffled by the modesty of the man.