012

The great hall rumbled. It felt as if an earthquake had hit Hogwarts. A floating tablet suddenly appeared in the hall. Dumbledore went to grab it and began to read.

"We have reasons to believe that some fates have been tapered by the angels and demons. We are going to fix that. -Moirai."

Hushed whispers consumed the hall. "Fates exist?" "Angels and Demons?" "So the earthquake was the fate's doing?" "I think it's related to Alexandra."

A bang is heard and suddenly people appear out of thin air and fall on the ground. "SAMMY GET YOUR ASS OFF ME!" A familiar voice screeched.

"Wait a minute- isn't that Dean's voice?" Some guy spoke. Ginny frowned. "Yeah, You're right."

"DEAN GET YOUR FOOT AWAY FROM MY DICK!" A guy with long hair shouted.

"CAN THE BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?" A woman, Alexandra yelled. Both Sam and Dean shut their bickering and look at Alexandra.

"Wait a fucking minute where the fuck are we?" Sam exclaimed. "My old school." Alexandra voiced.

Dean scoffed. "Your magic school? Looks kind of dull doesn't it?"

"Lex baby? Is that you?" James called out as he walked towards them. Alexandra let out a loud trembling breath. "Jamie?" She shakily asked.

James rushed to Alexandra and enveloped her in a bone-crushing hug. "Oh, sweetheart. It's so good to see you." He whispered in her ear as he hugged her. Alexandra had tears flowing down her face as she looked at her older brother.

"YOU FORGOT ABOUT US!" A boisterous voice exclaimed. Sirius, Remus, Regulus, and Barty joined them. "Oh, you guys!" Alexandra said as she wiped a tear from her face.

"GROUP HUG!" Barty shouted and they all dogpiled on Alexandra.

"Mooney for the love of god move your dick away from me or I'll make you a eunuch!" Barty screamed.

"HEY! Don't you dare!" Sirius screamed back.

"HIS DICK IS BRUSHING AGAINST MY ASSHOLE SIRIUS! FOR HIS DICK'S SAKE GET HIM OFF ME!" Barty yelled.

Alexandra snickered. "You still haven't changed. Fucking dumbasses." With a swish of her finger, they were all separated from each other.

"Okay, so why the fuck were we teleported here after we were messing with some stuff?" Alexandra mumbled.

James ruffled her hair. "There was a tablet of some sort. Someone by the name of Moirai said that they'll fix the fates that were messed up by angels and demons. And we have been watching your life?"

Alexandra frowned. "My life?"

Sirius nodded. "Yeah, we received some DVD tapes to watch. It's your life in the future I believe. Currently, we are watching you meet us in the future. Kind of uncanny."

"That's some weird shit," Dean muttered. Alexandra nudged him. "It's my life dude. Let's watch. See if we still look hot." She said wiggling her eyebrows.

Dean pulled her cheek. "You're lucky you're cute." They settled in a newly conjured couch and the series restarted.

"So are you even gonna tell us about why you left?" Remus mumbles.

"Uh-oh. The big reveal is happening huh?" Alexandra jokingly said.

Alexandra jokingly glares at him. "Let me eat a bit and I'll tell you."

"Future me is looking nervous. I mean I can feel her pain."

Dean picks up a bowl of pasta and begins to feed Alexandra who was sitting in his lap.