003

Jess glances up at Sam, whose face has turned stony. "Jess, excuse us. We have to go outside." Sam declares.

"Oh yeah. That hit a sore spot didn't it?"

"I'll see you guys outside. Gonna go get some stuff," Alexandra says and apparates out of the apartment.

"Okay, that was awesome."

Sam and Dean head downstairs. "Dude like I mean come on. You can't just break in, and expect me to hit the road with you," Sam says disapprovingly.

"That is true but I'd do anything for my brothers," Sirius spoke. The corner of Regulus's mouth quirked up. While James patted Sirius on his cheek.

"My my Reggie is that a smile? Have I broken through your cold bitchy facade?" Sirius teasingly said to Regulus. Regulus glared at Sirius, who just snickered.

"And when did you get all buddy-buddy with Alexandra?" He questions with a scoff.

"Did they hate each other? Oh, my Merlin. This can be made into a movie."

"I mean, last time I saw you both in the same room together you were trying to murder each other."

"Enemies to Lovers? Kinda like us huh?" Barty nudged Regulus, who shot him a glare.

"I never hated you. What are you on about?" Regulus asked. "Really? What about the way you stared at me with that murderous look in your eyes?" Barty questioned.

Sirius barked out a laugh and James burst into a fit of laughter. He wiped a stray tear from his eye. "Barty kiddo that was his seductive face," Remus spoke, a sympathetic look on his face.

Barty looked at them befuddled. "So all that time in my first and second year I thought I was going to get shanked in my sleep? But it turned out to be him being horny? What the fuck is wrong with you reg?" Barty looked hysterical.

Regulus blushed. "How am I supposed to respond to that?" "With a kiss?" Barty mumbled. Regulus chuckled and pulled Barty into a searing kiss.

Dean laughs. "Angry, hate sex does that to a guy. Did I forget to mention we're dating?" Sam looks at Dean with disbelief.

"I don't want to hear about my baby sister's sex life! What the fuck?" James screamed, hiding his ears with his hands.

"Really? I thought you hated witches especially our resident witch," Sam questions.

"Oh, so they know that she's a witch," Ron muttered. "Did you not see her apparate like five minutes ago dumbass?" Ginny retorted.

"She grew on me okay?" Dean says fondly. He snickers a second later. "Well, something I have grew inside her but you get what I mean."

Sirius snorted. James looked at him with betrayal in his eyes. "It was funny!" Sirius protested.

Dean looks at Sam expectantly. Sam shakes his head. "Oh I'm sorry was I supposed to laugh? You're not funny Dean."

"Naah that was kinda funny," Blaise said, looking at the screen.

Dean huffs, shaking his head. "Oh come on! That was funny!"

"No that wasn't," A voice laced with amusement is heard behind them. Dean gets taken aback and pulls out a gun, showing off his fast hunter reflexes.

"He's damn fast." "He'd be a good auror."

"He can use those reflexes on me any time of the day."

Alexandra flicks the gun away with just a swipe of her fingers.