005

"Hey!" Dean calls out to Sam. Sam leans out and looks at him.

"You want breakfast?" Dean asks. "No, thanks," Sam mutters.

"Th-that's breakfast? Holy Merlin- how has Alexandra been surviving?"

Sam looks up at Alexandra. "Do you like this nasty gas station food like Dean?"

Alexandra snorts. "Hey man, it's honest food and super cheap at that," She shrugs.

"Dude I never want to hear those words out of her mouth again," Remus mumbled under his breath.

"She grew up in nobility and she's ended up like this?" James scoffed.

Sam shakes his head. "You both really deserve each other."

"They really do."

"You know what? I deserve someone like that." Ginny mumbled under her breath.

"I volunteer! I volunteer as tribute!" Luna said with a bright beaming smile.

Ginny sighed and motioned Luna to come near her. She picked her up and hugged her. "Never change looney."

Sam, a second later frowns. "Wait! So how'd you pay for that stuff? You and Dad still running credit card scams?" He asks Dean.

"Credit card scams?" "Yeah cheating people off their money."

"Yeah, well, hunting ain't exactly a pro ball career." Dean puts the nozzle back on the pump. Dean shrugs. "Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the cards."

"ONCE AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY MEAN BY HUNTING?"

Sam scoffs. "Yeah? And what names did you write on the application this time?" He swings his legs back inside the car and closes the door.

"This is so confusing."

"Uh, Burt Aframian," Dean says as he gets into the driver's seat and puts his soda and chips down.

"That's an interesting name."

"And his son Hector. Scored two cards out of the deal." Dean closes the door.

"Hektor." Blaise voiced, his voice had that heavy thick accent when he spoke. Draco snorted. "It's Hector. Not Hektor."

Blaise gasped. "Are you making fun of me? Moi? You racist ferret!" Draco blew him a kiss. "But I'm your ferret. Albeit not racist."

Sam turns to Alexandra. "And what about you?"

"Oh, this is going to be interesting."

Alexandra smirks. "I have a modelling gig and gambling is fun?" She responds.

"MODELLING? OUR SISTER IS A MODEL? HOW THE FUCK WERE WE NOT AWARE? AND GAMBLING? WHO THE FUCK TAUGHT HER HOW TO GAMBLE?" James shouted, rather loudly.

Sirius silently raised his hand and chuckled nervously. "I may have introduced her to both of those things." James looked at Sirius with disbelief in his eyes.

"Paddy seriously? Why did you not take me with you? Alexandra is becoming cooler by the day while I'm stuck here like a boomer," James muttered.

Dean chuckles and turns to Sam. "Dude she's the best." "Oh stop it. You're the best." Alexandra huffs.

"They're so cheesy." "Awwww I need to ak myself."

Dean bursts out laughing. "I told you Allie, no chick flick moments."

"Allie? What kind of nickname is that?" Lily snorted.

"Unlike your name, it actually is a good nickname," Remus muttered.