001

Lawrence, Kansas
22 years ago

A woman, Mary Winchester, wearing a nightgown carries a small child into a dark room.

"That's a mommy," Oliver whistled.

"Bro you and your obsession with milfs," Fred huffed, muffling his laughter.

"What can I say? I love me some older women." Oliver spoke with a smirk. "I get ya," Ginny mumbles under her breath.

"Gin?????" Fred and George look at Ginny with a look of incredulity on their faces. "What?" Ginny glared at them.

"Is this relevant to Alexandra?" "What's going on?" Hushed whispers are heard all over the room.

"Come on, let's say good night to your brother." Mary turns on the lights and a small child, who is lying in his crib looks over at them.

Mary sets Dean down who then leans over the side of the crib and kisses the baby on the forehead. 'Night Sam'

"Awwww he's so cute," "I'm getting baby fever," "Merlin those kids are adorable." some girls cooed at the screen.

Mary leans over Sam as well. "Goodnight love." She brushes his hair back and kisses his forehead.

"My mommy issues are resurfacing,"

A man enters the room. "Hey Dean," Dean turns and rushes over to him. "Daddy!" "Hey buddy," The man replies and scoops him up.

"Now that's what I call a daddy," Blaise whistled as he looked at the screen. "He's so hot."

Mary passes John and Dean on the way out of the room. "You got him?" She asks. "I got him." The man replies and hugs Dean closer.

"A happy family??" "Damn I'm jealous." "Jealousy jealousy,"

"When is it going to be my turn to be happy?" Ginny grumbled under her breath.

"Sweet dreams, Sam," John says and carries Dean out of the room.

"Aww, I wish he could pick me up and throw me on the bed like that," Blaise voiced his thoughts out loud. "Dude shut up," Theo muttered, nudging Blaise lightly.

"If you wanna do that to me just say so Theo-bear," Blaise winked at Theodore Nott.

Theodore furrowed his eyebrows. "I did that and a lot more last night tho?" Blaise blushed.

Draco who was sitting right next to the couple was annoyed. "Guys I'm sitting right here. Stop with the flirting or I will kick you."

"If you want to be in a throuple or have a threesome you just have to ask Dray. Don't act so disgusted baby." Blaise teasingly said to Draco, who was flustered.

The scene changes to the master bedroom. Lights flicker on a baby monitor sitting on the nightstand next to a photo of Mary and John.

"Oh no, I'm getting bad vibes here,"
"Somethings about to happen,"

Strange noises are heard, making Mary stir in her sleep. She turns on the light and calls out to John. She turns and notices that she's alone.

"That's never a good sign."

She gets up and walks down the hallway to Sam's nursery.

John only seen in silhouette, stands over Sam's crib. "John? Is he hungry?" She asks. The man just shushes her.

"I'm getting a weird feeling."

"Alright," she mumbles and heads back to the hallway. The light by the stairs is flickering. She frowns and goes to tap at it.