𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Hello, everyone! I'm Kritika, and I'm the author of "Whispers of Deception." This book is a total work of fiction, and none of the characters are based on real people. While I'm juggling my academic commitments and writing this book, I acknowledge that my writing may not be perfect, so please bear with any imperfections. Since this is a purely fictional work, you might come across similarities to other novels, but that's purely coincidental. All rights to this book are reserved, and it's my intellectual property. Copying and sharing it on other websites would be considered a violation of these rights.

English isn't my first language, so there might be some grammatical errors, which I hope you can overlook.

I'll be updating this book on Wattpad. For some sneak peeks, you can follow my Instagram account kriikrynx.

I kindly ask that you refrain from sharing any negativity about the book. I've put my best effort into making it enjoyable for you and have done my best to minimize errors. However, if you come across any errors, I appreciate your understanding and patience.

Blurb : 

A night happened to change the fate of two families, the Volkov's and the Amber's. A fire at the house of the Amber's and an attack at the Volkov's changed the fate of Adrik Volkov and Grace Amber.

Adrik Volkov, the most significant constituent of the Russian Mafia, who gets what he wants with his cold personality has planned the strategic downfall of the Amber's or rather Grace Amber.

Grace Amber, whose only purpose in her life has been to avenge her mother's death is a woman of a few words, keeping the secrets of that night to herself.

She is everything he wants and he is everything she hates. What exactly happened night?

Will they be able to forgive each other?

Will love win or revenge?