Chapter 30

Adrik: 

" Amaira, Vladimir's wife, is the Irish don's long lost daughter," Jeremy said with a serious expression.

" Tell me something I don't know," I told him, uninterested.

I was already aware of the situation. All the attacks from the Irish were aimed at getting Amaira back. Only Dimitri, Vladimir and I were aware of this and now Jeremy and Kiara too.

" You knew this? And you didn't tell me that?" Jeremy exclaimed. " How could you do that? Kiara's little sister was hurt because of this stupid shit. Kiara was crying because of this. If you had spared some attention towards me and told that to me, Kiara would have been spared of all that pain." Jeremy yelled, getting angry.

" Aww, did I hurt your girl?" I teased him.

He pushed me and held me by my throat and growled, " You don't fucking hurt her. You do know that I can tell Grace everything, right?". This little fucker has the audacity to threaten me. I twist his arm and turn us around, pinning him against the wall and punching him right at his face, making his nose bleed.

" You stay away from Grace and I stay away from Kiara." I spat at him angrily, moving back and removing my ruined coat. Fucker ruined that also.

I have been warning him from day one to stay away from Grace. He is not listening. All he is doing is defying me. If I had told him their intentions then he would have got Amaira and Vani would had been spared but he needed that blow.

" Fuck you," he spat at me leaving as I laughed.

This now complicates things more. Kiara is aware of this situation which means Vikram also does, which means Arthur also does. This is going to fuck everything. All these actions are just a contribution to a war. A war between the Russian and the Irish mafia. This has happened before also, where my grandfather had lost his life, but because of his stupid sacrifice we won the war. We can't afford a fucking war right now.

I immediately made a call to Vladimir. He picks up at the second ring, " To what do I owe the pleasure?"

" Jeremy knows," telling him this much is enough for him to know what am I talking about.

" How the fuck did that happen?" he asked me, getting angry.

" Don't worry, I'll handle him. Take care of Amaira," I said, cutting the call.

Because she might go missing, I might make her go missing.

" Adrik, are you out of your fucking mind?" Grace yelled as she pushed open my office door. She had her hair in a bun and was holding a cotton ball in her hand.

This fucker...

" What happened Luna," I asked her, sweetly.

" You punched Jeremy? For hugging me?" she said angrily as she looked up at me. She is shouting as if she can do something. She is not even five five. Brat.

" So what if I did?" I asked her casually, flicking at her forehead making her wince.

" Why would you do that?" she asked me with desperation in her eyes.

" Because no one touches what's mine,"

HEY!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I M SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING ANYTHING ON INSTAGRAM. BUR NOW I PROMISE I'LL VE CONSISTENT. I KNOW THE CHAPTER IS VERY SHORT SO I AM UPLOADING ONE MORE CHAPTER. I CANNOT DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS ANYMORE. AM SO SORRY😭😭.

PLEASE GUYS SUPPORT MY BOOK AND ENGAGE SO THAT MY RANKS CAN INCREASE. THATS MY ONLY INCENTIVE FOR WRITING. I WAS ALREADY ON THE EDGE THE OTHER DAY AND WAS CONSIDERING GIVING UP. PLEASE UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION.

- liya ( I really love you all💗 )