𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒

"I seriously don't want to eat anything," I tell Adrik as I continue reading my book

"Pasta? Noodles? Nutella pancakes? Anything?" he asks me for the hundredth time in the past thirty minutes.

"Nothing," I murmur softly engrossed in my book.

"Eat something. Anything you want. I'll make it for you but please eat," he begs with puppy eyes as I close the book with a deep sigh and rest my chin on my palm and stare at him as he does the same.

"Mixed sauce pasta," I tell him with a soft smile as he grins at me.

"And that chocolate shake I was preparing," he tells me and leaves before giving me a chance to respond.

I had confessed to him in flow. He had asked me what I love more, him or my books. Of course, it's him. But I didn't have to confess my love to him like an idiot. I'm a fucking idiot, I didn't even realised what I said until I felt his stare on me. He even asked me what I had said. I mean of course he had heard me but he wanted to hear it again.

I would have done the same if Adrik would have confessed in flow, of course I would not have been as dominating as him but I would literally get on my knees to hear those three words from him.

I don't even know why I had started crying at that point of time, maybe because I was scared. What if I confess but he doesn't respond or just brushes me off. Well, no of course he would not brush me off judging from the reaction he gave me before but still.

I take my book along with me as I go to the kitchen where I find Adrik chopping vegetables, ew.

He is shirtless and hot as fuck.

I stare at his perfectly shaped back with the tattoos trailing down his skin. His perfectly shaped muscles make his appearance look more likely to stare.

Fuck, I have a hot husband.

"You're done staring at me?" he asks me as he cooks the pasta. He didn't even turn around and he knows I'm there behind him.

"I- well you are shirtless and hot," I tell him grinning like an idiot I am.

"Stare all you want baby, I'm all yours," he tells me, making me blush hard.

"I know," I grin at him.

"Go sit at the table, I'll be done in ten minutes," he tells me but I still go in the kitchen.

"No, I want to watch you cook," I tell him as he grins at him.

He cooks the pasta and blends the chocolate shake as I eat a cheese cube and read my book,taking breaks in between and telling him about it.

There is this thing about him. He listens. He listens to all my book rants patiently and he even shares his opinion. Like I told him about the book I read yesterday and he listened to me thoroughly and told me what an idiot the main protagonist was.

"It's ready," he tells me as he takes a spoonful of the pasta and feeds me.

I mean softly as I slowly chew the pasta. Fuck, it's so good.

"It's good?" he asked me.

"Good would be an understatement, it's fucking delicious," I tell him gesturing for him to feed me more.

I finish the pasta and the chocolate shake in the kitchen itself as he lectures me about the fact that I should take care of myself.

"You're not a fucking kid. You are about to be a mother, don't do anything, just take care of yourself at least," he tells me.

"I have you. You can take care of me and my child," I responded.

I have become careless around him. I don't know why but I am not that responsible anymore. And he doesn't make me feel that I should be responsible. He does everything for me and never makes me feel I am doing nothing.

"We haven't completed our conversation yet,"he tells me as he drinks some wine. I stop still in my tracks and stare back at him.

"What conversation?" I whisper.

"You really want to pretend?" he asks me, making me gulp.

"No," I stare down at my book fidgeting with it.

"Keep the book aside and look at me," he orders but I ignore him, as I always do.

"Grace," he growls as he walks up to me and takes the book away from me and I don't protest.

He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him and he says, "Say it again,"

I take in a deep breath, ignoring my overthinking as I whisper, "I love you."

"Again," he commands with a deadly expression.

He looks so scary right now. Just like when I gave him a blow job. He looked scary as fuck then and now also.

"Adrik, you look really scary right now," I tell him trying to not be affected by his overwhelming presence.

"Say it again," he growls.

"I-i love you,"

"Are you forcing it?" he asked me as I stared at me, my lips parting.

"No," I whispered.

I can't blame it on him. The way I am reacting right now, he would literally think that. It's not necessarily his fault.

"Then why did you stutter?"

"Because you look really scary right now," I tell him, being completely honest.

"Well that's maybe because I am going to fuck you hard," he tells me as I feel the arousal coating my pussy.

I clenched my thigh and stared at him as he smashed his lips to mine, wrapping his arms around my waist, lifting me up and urging me to wrap my legs around his waist as I kissed him back. He took me to our room and kept his promise and fucked me hard until the only words I could say were I love you, but not once did he say that back to me.

Vote and comment :)
Target : 80 votes on this chapter!!