Chapter 32

Adrik : 

After my parents died, after attaining a certain age the only constant thing I had was power. The power to drain the life out of someone and that's what exactly I had ever wanted. I have never needed no one and I had never known that there was a void in my soul, there was a need for a person. I never fucking know that the need was for the person I was planning to torture and avenge my parents death.

Right now I have the power to erase her existence, as my fingers slowly move along my pale face. I can kill her right fucking now but I can't. I possess the power to kill every fucking one but her. I can't bring myself to do so.

I never knew there was a void in my soul. The need for a challenge. A challenge from my wife. I never knew that I needed that. I always thought that I was complete and I would never fucking ever need someone.

But I need her. I fucking need her.

When my cock was buried deep in her pussy, I felt complete. We fit each other so fucking well. I never realised that it would ever be her. But it is her and I'm fucking grateful that it's her and not any other pussy needy woman.

Fuck the plan, fuck every fucking thing. What matters for me now is her. I don't really give a fuck if she wants me or not, but all I know is that, I want her and no fucking one, not even her and stop me from claiming her. I want to own her, possess her, mark her mine, cause that's what she fucking is, mine.

I tuck her long trail of hair behind her ear, as I pull the comforter over her so that she doesn't catch a cold and I go to the shower, to clean myself.

As soon as I get out of the shower, I wear my black trousers and a white t-shirt and also take a black one with me, for Grace. She was still asleep but now on her stomach. I clean her up as she winces once or twice but then again goes back to sleep. I make her wear my t-shirt carefully so that she doesn't wake up and then I lay beside her and pull her into me, cuddling with her.

Last day I saw her reading some book and she was grinning like a fucking idiot reading it. When I asked her what it was, she told me that the main protagonist was cuddling with his girl.

Why the fuck would she read about couples cuddling?

She does not need to read it, when she has a husband to experience such things with.

Whipped.

I bury my face in her neck, wrapping my arms around her as she turns around and snuggles into my chest.

She's so fucking cute.

" Sleep, baby," I whisper and close my eyes in her presence.

" Adrik," Grace's low whisper wakes me up to my consciousness.

I open my eyes to her and she yells, " Leave me," and pushes me to the other side of the bed.

" What is wrong with you woman," I groan and turn towards her.

" You, you are wrong with me. The fact I'm falling for you," she yells and her eyes widened as the realisation sets in of what she just confessed.

She is fucking falling for me. I can't fucking wait to give the treatment she deserves.

" Huh? You are falling for me?" I grin as I pull her against me.

" Fucking leave me," she says, punching me chest.

" Fuck, you are going to be the death of me Grace," I whisper but do not leave her. Leaving her would mean my death and I'm sure of it.

I don't know but the way she makes me feel is the way I never want to stop feeling. Ever.