𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

The world is a fucked up place, but what is even more fucked up is me

The world is a fucked up place, but what is even more fucked up is me. My life. I have killed more than a thousand people in my life and have not regretted a single fucking kill.

My first kill was at the age of 12. When I was sitting helpless, holding my little sister, Isa's dead body. That night shaped me. It made me who I am today. 

I didn't regret killing any of his men. Since that day, killing has become my passion. I have seen people die and I don't have any feeling of remorse for them as I am the one who kills them. Getting pleasure. Sadistic pleasure.

Right now, I'm here to get my future wife. Or a fucking killer's daughter, Grace Amber.

I can't fucking believe she is crying over the death of the man who made her life hell. Her father abused her, but then also she begged me not to shoot him, but I don't give a shit, so she can beg all she wants.

"Grace, come with me," I said in a gruff voice.

"He was my father," she said, hugging herself. She should be thanking me for killing this man, but she's mourning his death.

"Who abused you, now come with me," I said and marched towards her.

I walked up to her and grabbed her hand, causing her to flinch. It was the fear of being hit. I've committed many sins but hitting women was never one of them.

"I don't hit women. So I'm not going to abuse you if that's what you're afraid of."

"I don't trust you," she said instantly, with fear flickering in her eyes.

"And neither should you, but right now you have no choice. So either you walk or I carry you."

"You wouldn't dare."

She thinks she can take the lead.

"Oh just wait and watch," I said, putting an arm around her waist and lifting her.

She is so small and light. She did put up a fight against me but not good enough. She kept kicking and hitting me, so I smacked her ass. Hard.

 I carried her to my black SUV, which was waiting outside her house. I put her in the front seat and fastened the seat belt.

My penthouse was far from her house and I also had to take her to meet my Pakhan, Arthur Gambino. It would take us at least an hour to get there. I hoped she would not put up a fight while I drove. I settle into the driver's seat and start the SUV.

"What do you want, Adrik?" she asked.

"I want you to be quiet.," I said with a growl.

I could feel her eyes on me while I was driving. She has tried her best to cover the marks on her face, probably given by her bastard father. But they were still visible. I could see the pain and fear in her eyes. I sighed, feeling a strange pang of guilt in my chest. I knew I had done the right thing by killing her father, but I can't feel guilty right now as she is here to pay for her father's sins. I won't let my emotions cloud my judgment.