Chapter 1 | Interlude 18+

Another day while doing the household chores , cooking , cleaning etc

Another day while doing the household chores , cooking , cleaning etc. In short all works a housewife does .

We are not having any maid as my husband feels it would be a waste of money to hire a maid when I am here to do the tasks.

As he doesn't want to waste hi money for my comfort .

Well let me introduce myself Jeon yn wife of Jeon Jungkook and mother of Jeon jihoon .

Jeon Jungkook , is my cold husband .

Not like the usual ones who change after few years or after delivery of their child .

As it's been 6 years already of me waiting and him constantly hating for absolute no reason.

His hate for me is just unconditional .

It's already 9 pm which means he is about to come at any moment.

Placing the food on the table , i went to check on jihoon whom I had put to sleep just few moments ago .

As I looked inside his room as expected he was awake , waiting for his father to return.

Only if he know the reality.

As I was coming downstairs I saw that he was already in and was removing his shoes .

" How was your day jungkook "

" Can you just shut up ? How can my day go good when every morning i have to look at your unlucky face "

" B-but I did-n-t sa-y-y a-ny t-hin-g "

" Stop fucking stuttering and just fuck off "

" Atleast eat your food please "

He went inside pushing her aside without even paying anything heed to her figure who was on the ground .

" Again Again Again same set of moments repeat. When will I get my share of happiness God ? "

She cried holding her chest complaining to God .