Chapter 20 | Sick Temptations 21+

I'm in love with a criminal

____

– Present Time –

But, I can not make rash decisions being blinded by this hate. I will break away from his clutches and my obsessive feelings for him—to start a peaceful life ahead withe my son. Wrapping the towel around my cleavage I made my way out of the washroom.

Slipping into comfortable undies. I wore a casual pair of shorts. Making my way downstairs, I advanced to the kitchen where he was making his coffee. " Jihoon wants you to join him for making his bath. "

" I have an important work, tell him I can't join. " Hearing his words, I could feel my eyes lighten with a swinge of joy. " Okay " I gave him the shortest possible answer. Past me, would have begged him for staying but now I simply don't care.

It is funny, how we change with the passage of time. He sipped on his coffee, while I turned on the stove to cook something for breakfast. I was slicing some bananas when I felt some heat behind my back. Soon,  his hot breathe was falling over my nape.  While, he was spooning me from back.

Large, veiny and strong hands wrapped around my waist in a stronghold. I could feel his woody scent going through the way to my nostrils. He bought his lips near my face, landing a small peck on my cheek. His tongue made a soft contact with the skin of my cheek.

The place where his lips touched burned while the wetness of his tongue still lingered on my skin. It felt as if my whole face was set ablaze, while only the little wetness provided some aid. I pushed him once I gained my senses, as I wiped my cheek roughly with a napkin.

" What the hell was this Jungkook ?, " I fired directly throwing daggers on him with my fiery glance.  " A peck. " he spoke so nonchalantly like ever. " You ! " he smirked, slipping his arms back on my waist in a strong and tight hold. " Aww, don't pretend to not enjoy it. It almost felt like you wanted me to kiss you on the lips as well. " he spoke so smugly, making me want to hit his head with a pan.

" Never knew you as a delusional man. " I snorted, while I tried my best efforts to get away with his hold, which seemed impossible to break. " You don't know me well then wifey. Want me to share you all my details, while we make love ? " it triggered me as I threw him a hard glance. " Fuck you ! " I spat at his face.

For a moment, I could see the past him. Cold eyes which seemed to have some sort of anger on me. But they soon resurfaced with a playful gaze. " Haha, so bold and straightforward of my wifey. I like it, babe. "

" But I don't like you Mister. So kindly go to hell. "  I spoke in a bitchy voice. " I know how to tame a fiesty kitten, wifey. And don't worry, you can show me the hell on bed. Would not mind you dominate me. " he spoke suggestively as he pinched my belly. My eyes wavered for a while as my cheeks reddened when he spoke the last few lines. However, I was quick to region my posture. " I don't like commanding baby boys. I want a little bunny, who would take it all like a good boy. Mr Jeon, does not have the abilities to fit in that. " I spoke flirtatiously. And I swear I could see the side of his ear turn red.

He suddenly backed away, as I turned back only to find jihoon coming towards me with his Kookie cup in his hand. I smiled to him, while rolling my eyes to the elder man. I poured his avocado smoothie. He happily took it, before he ran towards the dining room.

I shifted my gaze to him, who was already looking at me. My smile hardened as I rolled my eyes, turning my back to him. " Don't you have so called important work to do now ? " I questioned in a done voice as he wrapped his arms around me for the last time, locking my ear lobe.