Chapter 18 | Her Mistake 15+

I feel hurt, love

_______

↦ Please find for this sign ꕤ for the new part. And I am sorry for all the mess and nuisance I have made. All I can say is thank you for reading.

Flash×Back

My life is everything but peaceful. First pregnancy is not at all easy, and it is almost impossible without having someone's support and care. No matter how much I pay to the maids, they can never care for me genuinely. Money can not buy everything.

It is my 5 month of pregnancy. Ever since I am pregnant, I have cut all the ties from outer world. I don't feel like doing anything other than sleeping or eating. And these are the only two activities I have been doing from past 4 months.

My wedded spouse, or the man that made me pregnant, who is the father of my baby-never came to see me even once. He did send tons of money every month and hire the maids. But did not mind visiting me once, to check upon me. I desperately want him to come, apologize and to hide me in his arms.

But he took off to US as soon as he got the paternity reports. I hate when my father gives me looks of disappointment when I visit their home, or the looks of resentment my mother gives me when I ask her pain and fatigue I feel during the nights. I just can't help but to tear up at this.

My brothers are out for business, Yeonjun is studying abroad. Basically I have no one, other than this huge empty mansion. My parents hate me because I was not able to get Jungkook's favor and now everybody points out at them about their upbringing.

I tried to call him for the upteenth time, getting the same beep sound before the call was disconnected. Just what is my fault ? Do I really deserve this loneliness ? Just one call, just one ! He can answer it with ease but still he does not.

I tried to call my in-laws but they just cut the call saying he is busy with work and can not come. I am so much pathetic and pitiful. I glance at the similar ceiling, I stare onto everyday. This gives me a certain peace, which I am not able to get from people or the world.

White ceiling, with off lights-all plain-empty, and expensive. This is a painful reminder of my current state. In the first few months of pregnancy, I tried to kill time from spending endless money. But the next month, he just sent me twice more amount. And this kills me from inside, that he thinks of me as a gold digger.

What should I do ?

.... Run away ? I can't do that.

I have no other option, other than staring at this empty ceiling, made of cement and bricks. Silently I turned on my phone, the home screen had a picture of him from our college prom. Swiping the screen, I entered my password as I was met with the sonography pictures of my little bean.

I clicked on the Instagram button, as I was scrolling through the feed a certain picture caught my attention. It was a recent campaign by the Jeon industries, they have collaborated with Calvin Klein. And the first picture that had been out was of my husband, wearing nothing but an open denim jacket and Pants. While in the very next photo, there was couple shoot of him and Jennie Kim.

Her hands were on his abs while his hand was on her thighs, while his other hand was placed around her waist. Jennie looked very frail and pretty with him. While I just look like an unsightly and non-curvy sack of potatoes.

Even her chest looks so decent, while mine looks so much like a slut. They both look like a perfect match. I clicked onto the comment section, only to find a ton of comments saying I am no match in front of her, and I should divorce him. Some of them even said that He and Jennie are in a secret relationship.