Chapter 5 | Momentary Pleasure

[ 11:22 pm ] Thursday

Sitting under the full moon with a diary and pen in your hands and a bottle of whiskey kept beside you , sounds tempting right ...?

It was the full moon today , so she was right now at her grandmother 's farm house.

It was all silent with just the sound of breeze and the dew in the atmosphere was making it all peaceful and dark .

Just the light of moon was present to illuminate the place and her diary so that she can write .

She was here alone , and today she didn't even tell anyone about where she was .

She was stressed from the past few days today as she woke up late , alot of work got piled up and she had to complete that in once .

Being fed up from her busy life she decided to come out to the farm house .

No one really knows that this place even exists but before her grandmother died she told her granddaughter about the place and it's importance to her .

Also today was the day when it all started.....

" I guess I should just give him a call once "

She was debating in her mind about whether to call him or not .

" Let's just skip it , He won't care anyway "

Her expression turned bitter as soon as she spoke the last line .

However, the debate of her didn't end here not like it was going to end this fast .

Are you real or a dream ?
Or are you just a mere fantasy ,
My moon , yet all I can think about is you
Your beauty , Your flaws , Your innocence it's all just you

" It was a correct decision to write , this poetry seems quite meaningful . This man really locked me so well . "

Sighing she made her way towards the bed , removing all the clothes she went in the shower room .

This was an open shower room from where a person can see the outside view .

" In this world its just us , you know its not the same as it was , as it was "

I was singing along to As It Was by Harry styles .

Gosh , it gets very tiring during the promotional and constructional stage . And in addition to that I have to pay my parents a visit too .

I want to meet my grandfather once , but I am not getting any time at all .

I don't want to go to the dinner with jeons tomorrow as I know his grandmother will just pressure me to get pregnant again and give them a girl .

I don't know when they will understand that me and him are not active in terms of intimacy .

We are not ready yet , atleast he is not ready for an another child and I don't think he will ever even get ready for it .