Chapter 14 | Manipulation 21+

You'll never feel sorry

•••

____ Flash × Back____

" Your pain gives me satisfaction. "

Her eyes widened as she looked at him with pained and hurt eyes, he gave her hopes and yet again broke them.

She was drained and lost, tired, hurt, pained and betrayed. Her eyes showed all the stories of what she had been through.

She was being blamed and wronged for something she had not even done. Her hopes crumbled as she saw him in this condition.

Was he like this from the beginning ?

This was the only question running in her mind, she turned her back letting the tears fall on the pillow, wetting it with the saline water that cascaded from her eyes.

____ present ____

Her bubble of thoughts broke when she heard the ' Ding ' sound of a new notification.

She opened the message which was sent to her by her cousin, Miyeon. She was sitting in front of the cabin of orthopaedic.

Jeonghan was being treated right now, She had turned her mobile on just a few minutes ago.

His injury was not at all serious but it could worsen if he had got an infection. But thankfully, she had met him on the right time.

The message stated a simple ' Hi, I am changing my current number to xxx xxx xxx. So kindly save this number with my name. '

She nodded before saving that number from her name and a little star.

' Kim Miyeon ✯ '

She closed the screen before clicking onto the gallery where the photos she had clicked in past were stored.

She opened the secret folder before adding the pin, the folder opened as she clicked on the first photo.

[ Jk×yn1997 ]

The picture that opened was of their fourth anniversary, they had not arranged a big function as at that time they were facing issues at the company. She closed her eyes as the memories associated with the picture started coming in front of her eyes.

...

___Flash×Back___

" Happy anniversary to you. " She wished her husband of four years, who had held their son in his arms.

Jihoon was 2 year old right now, he had just fallen asleep after the commotion left their home.He ignored her before taking jihoon to his nursery and tucking him inside his blanket.

He picked his forehead once before hugging him for the last time. He exited the room, only to find her leaning against the wall looking at him with a huge smile.

" What are you doing here ? Smiling like a fool. " He snickered looking at her before going into their room.

Her smile fluttered a bit before she regained her smile and entered the room.