Chapter 2 | Nostalgic struck

She was still standing in the same position she was before

She was still standing in the same position she was before .

Totally unable to comprehend his words . But her not obeying just added fuel to his ego .

" Don't make me fucking repeat "

She nodded as her eyes glistened due to the humiliation .

Opening the buttons of her shirt slowly she removed it off her . Making her clear skin visible to the monster in front of her .

" I don't have the fucking day " he spoke while throwing everything present on this table .

She nodded before opening her pants .

She was standing just in her panties as she had removed her wet upper wear .

She could feel his burning holes on her body while clenching her fist tist she finally removed the only piece of cloth which was saving her dignity .

He was sitting on his chair while manspreading .

" On My Lap "

She sat on his lap with a defeated feeling as she knew very well what happened after that night .

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The sun shone brightly as the morning had arrived

The sun shone brightly as the morning had arrived . But both of the couples were sleeping till now .

Being quite exhausted from the rounds , both of them were in their deep slumber .

......

He was the first one to wake up .

As he looked around he felt a warm presence near him . As he looked down he saw both of them were entangled with each other .

Her body was covered till her cleavage giving him a full view of his crimes . Her lips were red and swollen due to his fierce kisses.

He felt ashamed of himself was forcing himself on a girl . A thing he should not have done .

The thing which shocked him more was that his cock was still deep buried in her , cock warming ....?

He stood up in hurry before reaching out for his clothes .