Chapter 19 | Abyss of Hate

Why you walk out my life ?

_____

P.s Find ꕤ sign for the new part

  - Present Time -

His hands was just a centimeter away from squeezing my chest. I hit my elbow on his stomach, as he closed the distance and squeezed my chest harshly. " Jungkook, Leave Me-" I breathed out a sigh before continuing "- Life does not work this way, you will come, then we will fuck then I will forget everything, and again become pathetic for you and in your love. I don't feel anything for you now ! " my voice was calm, and hard.

I don't want him anymore. If he can not value me and respect me, then I don't need him." I have had my share of misery and depression with you, and I don't want any fake hope or love from you. Just peacefully give me a divorce. I don't need anything from you. "

I spoke again, shutting him off completely as I threw his hands back, making sure his body did not touch me. I did not feel any movement from my back, which meant he has stopped or he is again pulling some trick.

However, after five minutes of silence I finally breathed in peace as I Pulled my son closer and closed my eyes and falling into the darkness.

•••

However, he still kept staring at the empty ceiling, cluelessly thinking about what will happen to them. " I have my ways, darling wifey. And I can assure you that none of them is sane. " Whispering this, he placed a soft kiss on hoon's temple, ruffling his hair.

He walked out from the room, to his office. The door opened after he added the pin. walking toward the bar he had in his office. Taking out his whiskey, he took the bottle, opening the tag.

Drinking directly from the bottle, he took his phone dialing a number. As the call was picked up within the second ring. " I want all the details of that rat, who is staying at her place. Every detail. Get me the call and chat history, and family background of the people he is talking with. "

The person on the other side replied " Sure boss, your work will be done by morning. It will be sent to you as soon as you wake up in the morning. " Jungkook nodded as he declined the call. His eyes travelled to the footage of the restaurant in which Yn and Jeonghan were having their meals.

His eyes bore holes into the photo, as he clutched the photo in his big palm. Crumbling it to pieces. The paper wrinkled with his harsh hold on them. The room was dark and had no lights on. Only the light from the window illuminated in the room.

It was raining heavily outside, as the water droplets gathered on the glass exterior of his office. Casting an effect of darkness. His skin shone under the little light illuminating from the window. His eyes dark and a bottle of whiskey in his hands.

Just a casual husband being jealous ?

There was so much more to it.

In the Morning 

Waking up beside my little son. Finding him cuddled to me. His face snuggled in my neck. A smile immediately formed on my face by seeing him. This little sunshine brightened my day. Although,  he mirrors his father, I don't hold any despise for it either. He is my baby, whom I raised for 9 months in my womb— with my Blood, Sweat and Tears.

Let alone despise, It was not even a topic I should have thought in morning. Patting his tummy, I kisses his temple and cheeks then his hair. As expected he woke up from the pecks.

My light Sleeping Angel <3

" Morning bubba, How was your sleep ? " I ask him with enthusiasm bubbling inside the pit of my stomach. He passed me a big bunny smile as I faked few blinks. " It was good, as Mama slept with me. " He excitedly answered my previous question, while rubbing his puffy eyes. Looking like an adorable bunny.

I looked over to the other side, to find a glimpse of any presence in the room. Thankfully,  No-one was present in the room. " Shall I give you bath today ? " I asked him, already knowing the response. " Yeah ! Appa will join too ? " he asked making my smile flatter a bit. " Tell me na, Eomma " he asked with such hope in his eyes, that I can not muster my courage to deny him. I gave him a weak nod. As he jumped happily off the bed.

His eyes somehow reminded me of mine. When I used to look at my parents with same eyes. Although, they had busy schedules they always took a little time out for me. As I was the only girl child of the family, before Miyeon.

I do not want any incounter with him early in the morning, that too after yesterday's quarrel we just shared. I am afraid, I will bash at him if he tries to make any advance on me. It pierces my heart, to see him try to pester me by physical actions. It hurts my pride, which I had long forgotten for him.

It was not him, who ruined me.

It was me, who ruined me.

I, was blinded with the strong surge of emotions I had for him. And by this blindness, I myself painted my future dark with the black color paint. I want to change it now. Even if I yell it out an infinite times  that I hate him I just know it ain't true,  nor possible. I devoted 10  years of my life, and still something in my heart tells me to wait. I feel like a masochist. I just want to take this heart out of my body.

But I have had enough of listening to this foolish heart, I will follow what my brain says. And will give all of my existence to my son, and the career I left behind for him. I will build myself again, into someone who does not care for anyone.

Wiping my face, from my palm. I stepped out of the bed. Folding the blankets and arranging the bed. Giving a patt on the mattress, I left the room. Advancing to my own shared room. Opening the door, I welcomed the mixture of sweet and hard musky scent of the room.

Going to my washroom, I stepped out of my clothes. Making myself naked,  as the clothes nestled on the ground. Turning the shower on, I let the hot water fall on my body. The vapour that arose from water rested on the glass of the short square space. The glass blurred the view of anyone, who had been outside.

I pushed my hair back as the water cascaded my body. Gently washing my body. The hot bath lasted for a while as suddenly I felt too tired at the start of morning, and dizzy. All out of sudden.  At the beginning of day, it is too much unusual. Holding the wall for support, I slowly made me again steady.

Something is not right.

Either it is just due to the stress.

Or maybe,  I am too lost into this :

Abyss of Hate