Chapter 8 | Obsession

It was the night all the maids and helpers were serving us the food

It was the night all the maids and helpers were serving us the food .

We all were sitting across a glass dining table with patterns engraved on it . Might be an antique as it looked quite old and totally not of our time .

Yn's cheeks had a tint of crimson red might be still embarassed after the evening incident.

Gosh , the look of her face as she threw her face over my face and ran straight into her room .

Hehe , such a foolish woman .

I never really had a doubt about if she's my sister or not but after today I am sure as fuck that she is and can be only my sister .

She shares the same cute ( weird ) braincells as me .

She loves dandelions , I'll make a note to gift her a necklace that represents dandelions on her birthday , which is just two days far.

She probably doesn't remember it as she didn't even said a word about it .

Anyways good for me , I'll be able to give her the pleasant surprise.

I looked over her only to find her eyes her Yeonjun and Hoon as both of them were playing with their dishes .

" Disrespectful brat ! You should learn to value food , if Jin hyung would be here he would have spanked your arse off with his special slipper "

I said mischievously as both of them gulped harshly before digging in their respective plates .

" What if someone tells this to him , imagine how would he react ? "

Yn had a smirk on her face as she too played along with me . Both of the trouble duo was now pale and silent like stone .

Probably thinking about the way Jin hyung will scold them .

I also carried on with my eating just to stop after seeing her taking small glances at his side .

This girl !

She is still in her illusions I guess and if I don't put an end to it right now it will be too late than its already.

At this point I can't help but think she is obsessed with him and she is not the victim at all .

She js playing the victim here when the real victim was him to begin with maybe .

I don't even wanted to think of this possibility but I can't just help it .

I need to talk to her regarding this . She is just too blind to understand .

....

" We need to talk Yn "

" Sure tea oppa " she said mischievously before following me .

" It's tae "

" Tea is better than Tae "