Chapter 3 | Crashing of stars

Making her way towards her desk , she decided to write something before going to bed

Making her way towards her desk , she decided to write something before going to bed .

It was already midnight and she was in her office thinking about the things taking place in her life .

" Envy I the air which floats near you , Hate I the water which passes through you ..,

Yearns man the water in a desert , Yearns drunkard for liquor, Yearns poor for money ....,

Alas , I , am but a selenophile who just yearns for Mine Moon "

[ It's written by the author herself , don't copy as it took me half an hour to write this up]

Writing the poetry she just came up with she decided to keep that diary at its place before going to their room .

The diary was quite old and was filled with such poetries written by her for her Moon .

Arranging everything as it was , she closed her the dorr of her office room .

............

He was reading a novel when she entered in the room . He was wearing his glasses in which he looks super cute.

Taking her cue she decided to tell his necessary details of the construction which was going on .

Also , she had a lunch with the COO of the other company it was better it she tells that to him .

He was reading ' How to kill a mockingbird ' .

As expected from him ..

" Jungkook , tomorrow I have a lunch with the COO of the Mist's would you like to come with me ? "

She waited for few minutes for his answer only to be met with silence.

She was now in a dilemma about if to ask him again or just lay down .

" Do you really want me to come with you and you to miss this opportunity of getting an another rich man . Never knew you were such a fool "

He continued

" Or may be pretending to be one , who knows...? "

He had closed the book and kept the glasses aside but he was still sitting not moving an inch .

" I don't understand it "

" Tsk playing chaste now are we ? " He continued " I don't have time "

" Okay . We will be going at 03:20 pm at alistar cuisines . "

She told him before taking her mobile from the table kept beside the bed .

Scrolling down some insta feed she felt dropping , without delaying a second she kept aside her mobile before covering her good .

She was hurt and it was an understatement but she knew if she thinks more about it she will end up crying .